SCB Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SCB Bank Interview Questions

2.3

IG Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SCB Bank.

Interview

Great interview process, well structured. Round of 4 interviews and 3 tests (online).

GA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SCB Bank (Seoul (South Korea)) in October 2015.

Interview

Currently, i applied for the full time position. it is for the experienced within 3 years. at first, i went to the job affair in seoul and then i had a short interview. they asked me to send my resume and cover letter to them. and then i did it.

Interview Questions

• why do you apply for this position?   1 Answer

Audit Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SCB Bank.

Interview

I joined SCB via a direct hire online application. It shows that HR goes through the applications. After that it was a very fast process. Not inundated by too many interviews.

The place is also a great place to work. The people are a fantastic bunch from various backgrounds.

The HR and Managers are very open to trying new things.

Support Manager Interview

Interview

Review the CV and if suitable, call the person for a face to face meeting. If find ok, refer to HR.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

HR called for an interview. Only one round interview with HR and line manager was needed. Questions mostly were based on previous work experience and it was like a causal chat.

Interview Questions

• Not really a lot of difficult questions. Mostly were based on past experience and they would not drill down to each question.   Answer Question

Operation Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SCB Bank (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in May 2012.

Interview

it was about to get position operation officer, in that the interviewer was just asking about my experience, my current job responsibilities...
    and he was like that i could conduct my interview by myself...

Interview Questions

• you are conducting your interview by yourself   2 Answers

Consumer Banking Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SCB Bank in May 2011.

Interview

I passed the numerical and verbal and logic tesst. Then I passed phone interview. then I got invited to a face 2 face interview. e qns e interviewer ask was a bit surprise for me etc. while i was presenting, he also will interrup me at e middle ask 4 more information about my personal experience or view.

Interview Questions

• describle an activity you did last week which you are looking forward in e future.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Multān (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SCB Bank (Multān (Pakistan)) in September 2010.

good

Interview Questions

• from where you get references to meet the desired targets?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SCB Bank in April 2010.

Interview

Fit questions. Nothing Technical

Pfc Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SCB Bank in March 2008.

Interview

applied through dropping my cv. got a call after 6 months. had an average interview and they call me next day for the appointment letter.