SEED Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SEED Infotech Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bori, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SEED Infotech (Bori, Maharashtra (India)).

Interview

very worst interview process all are mad in seed infotech.plz, do not take admission in this worst infotech fully wastage of money.very worst interview process all are mad in seed infotech.plz, do not take admission in this worst infotech fully wastage of money.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SEED Infotech (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Nothing great apti tech hr quite easy jst keep basic right apti is easy it also contains technical stuff prepare it good time is sufficient so complete it calmly HR is friendly allowing extra time if needed

Java Trainer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SEED Infotech in September 2015.

Interview

first there is telephonic interview which is purely on java after you get short listed then hr will call you and then next day you have to give a demo lecture on multithreading, collection whichever topic you get but mostly it is on collecton, multithreading, interface, oops concept but better to prepare for all and then lastly functional interview is there.

Interview Questions

• what is java, new features of java, what is interface, what is abstraction explain with real time example....   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SEED Infotech.

Interview

HR Interview, Job specific Interview, senior management interview ( not always ), Presentation ( not always )... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SEED Infotech (Pune (India)).

Interview

1 HR, 2 Technical/operation, 3 Management

Negotiation

Depend on position

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SEED Infotech (Pune (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

1) HR Round
    2) Technical Round
    3) Manager Round
    First in hr they will ask brief introduction about yourself then in second round that technical round they will ask about technology questions.
    In third roudn you have to face manager round in which you have to discuss about salary and all.

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SEED Infotech (Pune (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview for me was very easy as i was already working on technology which I am going to Teach one thing you need to show is passion for teaching. also you should have basic knowledge of technology

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i am not able negotiate as it was my so called first job.

Human Resources Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SEED Infotech (Pune (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Searched for the opening through internet and forwarded my resume, got a call for interview.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SEED Infotech (Pune (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

The ask about programming languages you are proficient in with in-depth interviewing . They also assess your communication skills and basic management skills . They prefer you to be flexible with work timings and also I feel having your own vehicle is an added advantage as you may have to travel to different locations within the same city in the same day for coaching different batches of students.

Interview Questions

• If some students finish their tasks earlier than others , during computer programming practicals , how will you handle them?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SEED Infotech (Pune (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Standard process as followed at many organisations.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not negotiable