SOS Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SOS Security Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2017

1.4

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SOS Security (Sacramento, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Not many questions were asked besides my availability and where I wanted to work. Drug test was urine and you got hired from there. Won't be in an actual security guard uniform depending on where you're placed.

Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SOS Security (New York, NY).

Interview

Quick, easy, and lasted 15 mins discussing job requirements, expectations and salary. I asked several questions. Was made an offer, which I asked for 24 hours to think about it.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SOS Security (Fort Washington, MD) in August 2016.

Interview

First you go to the area main office which you are interviewed by two people, then drug and background checked. After that you go to the site you would work at and have a second interview but very basic.

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SOS Security.

Interview

pretty simple and easy easy easy. Makes you feel comfortable. Hiring was pretty quick and self explanatory. They talk about the basics and what you should know about the company.

Anonymous Employee in Cocoa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SOS Security (Cocoa, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Professional and informative. The manager was great he explained every process to me. He didn't rush. He asked a lot of background questions. He went over my resume in detail. He set me up for a background check. I was fitted for uniforms. The uniforms were cleaned and pressed. Any questions I had, he answered them.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience level. Where did I work before? Was my license current.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SOS Security (Parsippany, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

Sit down with a Manager. Go over experience if any. Go over locations you want to be placed in. Go over pay. Get a brief description of the sites they want to place you. Get a brief description on the requirements of the site's rules and regulations along with an overview of the job description of each site.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a SORA license?   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SOS Security.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy and I was offered the job at the end of it. The questions were more directly about my work experience in a customer service environment and if I had worked in a security setting before. My interviewer talked about the specific site I'd applied for, the shift I'd be working, other officers, and the policy on overtime and such before the job was offered.

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SOS Security (Murfreesboro, TN) in January 2013.

Interview

Short and sweet. To the point. What type of position I was looking for. What I did in my last job. I did maintenance, help the nurse's on emergency calls. Do fire drills in the health care center. I do have an active CNA LIC..

Interview Questions

• How long doing security? Position you held. Drug screen. Bingo   1 Answer

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SOS Security (Parsippany, NJ) in October 2011.

Interview

They hire almost anyone as long as they have the proper certification. I was pretty shocked how easy the question are. Anyone should have an easy time. The questions are pretty basic and it's was in the middle of their lobby.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SOS Security (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Did really ask to many questions just alot of paper work

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult questions just basic questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

No they give you what they need