SOS Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at SOS Security

Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SOS Security (New York, NY).

Interview

Quick, easy, and lasted 15 mins discussing job requirements, expectations and salary. I asked several questions. Was made an offer, which I asked for 24 hours to think about it.

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SOS Security.

Interview

pretty simple and easy easy easy. Makes you feel comfortable. Hiring was pretty quick and self explanatory. They talk about the basics and what you should know about the company.

Anonymous Employee in Cocoa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SOS Security (Cocoa, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Professional and informative. The manager was great he explained every process to me. He didn't rush. He asked a lot of background questions. He went over my resume in detail. He set me up for a background check. I was fitted for uniforms. The uniforms were cleaned and pressed. Any questions I had, he answered them.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience level. Where did I work before? Was my license current.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SOS Security (Murfreesboro, TN) in January 2013.

Interview

Short and sweet. To the point. What type of position I was looking for. What I did in my last job. I did maintenance, help the nurse's on emergency calls. Do fire drills in the health care center. I do have an active CNA LIC..

Interview Questions

• How long doing security? Position you held. Drug screen. Bingo   1 Answer

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SOS Security (Parsippany, NJ) in October 2011.

Interview

They hire almost anyone as long as they have the proper certification. I was pretty shocked how easy the question are. Anyone should have an easy time. The questions are pretty basic and it's was in the middle of their lobby.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SOS Security.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy and I was offered the job at the end of it. The questions were more directly about my work experience in a customer service environment and if I had worked in a security setting before. My interviewer talked about the specific site I'd applied for, the shift I'd be working, other officers, and the policy on overtime and such before the job was offered.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SOS Security (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Did really ask to many questions just alot of paper work

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult questions just basic questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

No they give you what they need

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SOS Security (San Antonio, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Given out the back of a truck, unorganized ,messy, intviewer was super late, if I had not needed a job so bad I would not have even wasted my time

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SOS Security (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2018.

Interview

Everything was explained to me ,afterwards I asked many questions that were answered to my preference. They explained the rules in the handbook. I agreed and was ask permission to do background check, and drug test. I also agreed. Everything was perfect on my end with the proper credentials. I got my start date and pay rate for my position. Then was given uniforms to try on. They fit and I left, off to my new job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SOS Security (New York, NY).

Interview

Very proactive in the recruiting process. Easily explained the job, pay rate, and location. Communication is much better than bigger companies like G4S and Securitas. They didn't offer me a job/in-person interview but said they would be interested to speak to me once I graduated from high school.