SOS Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SOS Security Interview Questions

Interviews at SOS Security

1.6

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at SOS Security (New York, NY) in March 2019.

Interview

It was fairly simple. I was called in and was asked the standard questions. I spoke about my previous locations and the positions I had in security. I was given an offer higher than what my previous company was paying. I took the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SOS Security (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2019.

Interview

Easy Interview. You meet with the SOS recruiter then you meet with the Regional Director. Once those interviews are passed, you will then meet with the Site Leader & Site Contact. If the site leader & contact like you then you basically get the job

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself
      What experience do you have with doing security   Answer Question

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SOS Security in August 2018.

Interview

HR called me and scheduled a video interview for the next day. The video interview included 3 interviewers, but only one interviewer was prepared with questions. The interviewers did not seem personable. There weren't any behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SOS Security (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2018.

Interview

Everything was explained to me ,afterwards I asked many questions that were answered to my preference. They explained the rules in the handbook. I agreed and was ask permission to do background check, and drug test. I also agreed. Everything was perfect on my end with the proper credentials. I got my start date and pay rate for my position. Then was given uniforms to try on. They fit and I left, off to my new job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SOS Security (New York, NY).

Interview

Very proactive in the recruiting process. Easily explained the job, pay rate, and location. Communication is much better than bigger companies like G4S and Securitas. They didn't offer me a job/in-person interview but said they would be interested to speak to me once I graduated from high school.

Anonymous Employee in Madera, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SOS Security (Madera, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Upon meeting the hiring manager I was told the job I applied for had been filled (within a 24 hour period) and that I would have to sign up for a different one just to expedite the process so I could get hired. Not knowing what that meant I proceeded while assuming I would be selected for full-time work they stuck me in a part-time schedule.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability? What is your experience? Are you willing to travel. how far? What are your qualifications?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SOS Security in November 2017.

Interview

Very straight forward. After being with the company just over a month I was asked while visiting with the Security Manager if I was interested in moving up. Once he gave me a succinct rundown of the position, which I promptly accepted and started immediately the next week.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in starting at our highest security clearance rated building?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SOS Security (Sacramento, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Not many questions were asked besides my availability and where I wanted to work. Drug test was urine and you got hired from there. Won't be in an actual security guard uniform depending on where you're placed.

Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SOS Security (New York, NY).

Interview

Quick, easy, and lasted 15 mins discussing job requirements, expectations and salary. I asked several questions. Was made an offer, which I asked for 24 hours to think about it.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SOS Security (San Antonio, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Given out the back of a truck, unorganized ,messy, intviewer was super late, if I had not needed a job so bad I would not have even wasted my time