SOTI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 15, 2017

3.3

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SOTI (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

After submitting my resume online, I was contacted by the SOTI recruiter. The 2-way conversation seemed to go well. The recruiter confirmed that she saw a good fit between their requirements and my background. I was told the next step would be a Skype interview with the hiring manager and that she would get back to me with a date and time.

Interview Questions

• Mostly confirming and getting more information regarding what was on my resume. She told me that I would not be an employee but rather a sub-contractor and asked if I was familiar with the 1099 process for getting paid. Then she told me what the salary was and asked if that was acceptable.   1 Answer

Software QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SOTI (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Very long interview, speaking with several VPs and Senior QA members and managers. Were given some technical puzzles and a quiz to do. Overall, a positive experience but would have it rather shorter.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging technical obstacle that you encountered?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SOTI (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I met with 3 people. VP of engineering, DEV and Support managers. Nothing unusual. Questions about past experience, brain teasers, etc. The interview was very long, about 4-5 hours. But the decision was made on the same day. I liked that part as usually it takes more to get everything processed.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about projects you worked in the past. Please, detail your involvement as much as you can.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SOTI (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

First there was HR screening which itself lasted about more that 30 minutes. HR was trying to grill so as to be sure the candidate did have experience in the relevant technologies before forwarding the application.
    Second round was telephonic which lasted around 45 minutes and questions were asked from each of the technololy stack like .net,oops,mvc,webapi, javascript,jqery.
    Third round was machine test and technical round which was conducted on skype because of the location constraints.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at SOTI (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

Met a VP of development at career fair and had a good talk. About a week after, a HR called/email me for an on-site interview. The email included a coding test from codility.com that needs to be done before the face to face interview. One debugging and the other from scratch. In on-site interview, I talked with a development team manager and HR persons afterwards. Took me about a week to receive a rejection.

Interview Questions

• Find a index where the same amount even numbers at left and odd numbers at right?   Answer Question

Senior Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SOTI (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Kept on Rescheduling and rescheduling then the day came:

1st Round:Telephonic for about 1 hour, Went Perfect.

Another 2 week wait for their management to be free from their routine office work.

Call from the Talent Recruiter:Congratulations!! The Management has reviewed your skills and interview and they are very impressed with your skills, we are inviting you for a general discussion regarding your work and salary.

2nd Round:To my surprise it was again an hour long full technical interview round.I surpassed even that without any former preparation as already informed by the HR it's purely a discussion round.

3rd Round:Wow..Another Technical Round with another Manager with obnoxious attitude..They presented their Enterprise architecture and asked me to test that...that's really great.. after they started roasting about any new skills i learnt and what I did in the last 6 moths just to have a final nail in the coffin.

and the Final word which i get from the HR..They require more experience..Wow...Failed to understand whether they required less CTC as they may not be able to afford it or they require 200% role fitment.

Totally Disappointed..Worst!

Dev Ops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at SOTI (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

First of all, HR person call for a phone screen. After that, 1 hour remote coding test (Codlity) with two assesments: coding and debugging (not very hard, not very simple) and finally a 3 hour interview in their headquarters, with three different interviewers, product owner, technical manager and project manager. Tons of questions: about my past esperience, technical practical questions...All of interviewers were very nice and I felt very comfortable in every moment.
    The only problem was that, despite of they promised to send me a feedback, the never did.

Interview Questions

• explain how you would implement a funtion which output is the reflection of an imagen as input   Answer Question

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SOTI (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

Did the phone interview and was invited for an in person. Asked a lot of general questions. They were not very knowledgable about my skills and I felt like they wasted my time. They expect too much out of potential candidates.

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you went above and beyond to help a client.   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SOTI (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

1st screen round with recruitment team
    2nd round
      interview with one senior level employee for approximately 30-40 minutes
      followed by interview with Developer lead for 30-40 minutes

Interview Questions

• Asp.net architecture questions
      Asp.net Basic questions
      C# basic questions
      framework and code style related questions like usage of TDD , unity framework ,RegEx, CLI , Com-Intraoperabiilty
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SOTI (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

There are three steps. First, i got a call from talent specialist. After general screening, there was several technical questions. Secondly, technical online test are given for one hour. It consisted of debugging and implementing logic relating to time complexity. Lastly, face to face meeting was also technical. Database design & query, and image flipping logic using any language interviewee select.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience to solve a hard software problem? Explain it.   Answer Question