SPARGO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

1. Featured Interview

Senior Meetings Manager - Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at SPARGO (Fairfax, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

Several stages and interviews occurred approximately one month apart. Interviews consisted of really basic canned questions read off of an obvious list pre-provided to the interviewers. Really bad interview process for this day and age.

Registration Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SPARGO.

Interview

I was sent an email to update my application with answers to a series of questions, and to contact a hiring manager at my earliest availability. I updated my application, but I was unable to ever get in contact with the interviewer. I left several voicemails, but I never received a call back. After two weeks, I received a rejection.

Meeting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SPARGO (Fairfax, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

Received email for phone interview and at end of interview was schedule to go to Fairfax office for interview. Two people came in for interview and they were 15 minutes late so one of them could finish lunch. The person who would be supervisor read questions off a shouteet and wrote down my answers. No eye contact, very impersonal and cold. The other interviewer just sat there. I got definite feeling that my age had lots to do with cold shoulder treatment and that experience did not mean anything. She was not interested in what experience I could offer to company.

Quality Assurance Analyst II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SPARGO in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a email from HR with some questions in attachment to answer it. Once you replied to those answers, HR would discuss with you about reason for leaving current job, salary expection.

Scheduled phone interview with the hiring team lead. Interviewer for definitely helpful, because he infact said the solution for the answers you dont know.

Interview Questions

• First level : HR Question in Email:

1. Is candidate able to work out of the Fairfax office daily? 2. Verify salary requirements. 3. Verify good communication skills. 4. Describe what Quality Analysis tools you have used (i.e. QTP (Quick Test Professional), Selenium, Cucumber, jMeter) 5. Describe types of testing you have experience with? (examples: Regression, Automated, Manual, Acceptance, Smoke Screen, Functional, Performance) 6. If the candidate has automation experience, did the candidate create/write the automated tests or only execute them? 7. Do you have any programming experience? (we are looking for only basic programming experience) 8. Describe any software methodologies you have experience with (i.e. waterfall, agile, Prototyping Model, Spiral model) 9. Determine the level of full time v. contractor work they have done. Not looking for a contractor that has done a bunch of short stints. Looking for someone that wants full time employment and has had that in the past.

Level 2 - Hiring team lead/manager over phone
      1. How to integrate selenium and cucumber?
      2. Tell me about the Cucumber
      3. What is maven? It is build management tool
      4. What is Jenkins?
      5. Tell the steps to configure jobs in Jenkins
      6. Tell me the steps to create a cucumber framework?
      7. Have you worked in Web Service testing?
      8. What is Page object model?
      9. What is page factoring model
      10. What are the various locators?
      11. How to execute the test case that will always fail due to no such element found exception?
      12. What are the various exceptions you came across in selenium webdriver?
      13. Explain how to create a feature file?
      14. What are the 2 important factors in cucumber?
      15. How did you manage feature file? I used tags to manage the feature files specific to each test type
      16. What is test harness?
      17. When you run multiple test cases and one of them got failed. How would you debug the issue?
      18. What purpose did you use kibana?
      19. Have you tested a enable or disable API service? Example: a member id has been created and not used for 7 days. So that member id is no more active. Need to create new registration.
      20. What is gem cucumber?
      21. How will you manage a step that is common among all the scenarios?
      22. What is test plan? What are the 3 important factors in test plan?
      23. What do you in Agile scrum meeting?
      24. What are the important factors needed while creating a defect?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SPARGO (Fairfax, VA).

Interview

After you apply online, the first step in the selection/interview process is a phone screen. A recruiter calls you and asks you questions and records your answers. Your answers are then sent to the Hiring Manager for review. If they like your answers and your resume, you will be contacted for a face-to-face interview where they will ask you the same questions again. The face-to-face interview is a panel with two or three people.

Interview Questions

• 1. Is candidate able to work out of the Fairfax office daily?

2. Verify salary requirements.

3. Verify good communication skills.

9. Determine the level of full time v. contractor work they have done. Not looking for a contractor that has done a bunch of short stints. Looking for someone that wants full time employment and has had that in the past.   Answer Question

The maximum salary for this position is $60k and is NOT negotiable.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SPARGO in June 2014.

Interview

first they will do a phone screening and submit it to the manager, if they like your answer then they will call you in for a personal interview, if the interview goes well they will then do your supervisor reference check.