SPINX Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SPINX Company Interview Questions

Updated Nov 26, 2017

2.0

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at SPINX Company in October 2017.

Interview

Interview was super short and only things asked was if I was able to work third shift. Manager was very distracted and didn't really seem to care. I accepted because I needed a job but didn't feel very welcomed at this job.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SPINX Company (Greenville, SC).

Interview

Actually was a good experience. It was a two part deal with recruiter and then senior member of the corporation. I guess because I was entering into a managerial position from outside.
    When people are promoted up from inside it is a rushed process and maybe some favoritism or just need to fill position.

Interview Questions

• How I interacted with former supervisors.   1 Answer

CSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greer, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SPINX Company (Greer, SC) in October 2015.

Interview

The process for the interview was easy I went there with confidence and was myself. It was a very short interview but I dress business causal. For my second job in a state I disnt group up in it was okay.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SPINX Company (Columbia, SC) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview wasn't hard. The questions were pretty straight forward and answerable. The interviewer was friendly and made you felt comfortable. All comes do how a candidate answers each and every question. The company wants someone who are going to be there for a while, so the candidate have to answer in such way. Be committed and dedicated.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you faced a difficulty and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question

Deli Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at SPINX Company (Greenville, SC) in October 2013.

Interview

You meet with the Food and Beverage Manager and they go over your work history, skills, etc. Then meet with General Manager For job offer. They really want to make you feel as though you are a part of the "family". They are not your friends, they just pretend to be. Always keep that in mind when considering a job here.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to work for SPINX?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pickens, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SPINX Company (Pickens, SC) in November 2012.

Interview

App on-line, interview with manager. Training a few days later

Negotiation

No negotiation, they pay what pay, you work when they say. Screwed up hours