SRA OSS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SRA OSS Interview Questions

2.0

Network Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SRA OSS (Columbus, OH) in November 2013.

Interview

Can you start Monday? We negotiated the money and then once that was squared away I was asked to start work asap. I was surprised but needed work so I accepted the offer but then later I did worry about their lack of real interest in my qualifications. This would turn out to be a warning that I should never have dealt with this unprofessional company.

Interview Questions

• None, asked to start immediately once salary was negotiated   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered a certain amount of money and expenses and I accepted.

Telecommunications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hudson, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SRA OSS (Hudson, OH) in November 2012.

Interview

Was called and asked to report to clients site and given rough terms of contract.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked and got what I asked for without any issue.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SRA OSS (San Jose, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Interview was fairly standard, was interviewed by the company president. Was very calm and collected, and focused more on describing the job and explaining the needs and process. Questions were pertinent and did not attempt to trick or mislead me towards revealing weird personal information.

Office is small and quiet. Not excessively gaudy or showy.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel would qualify you for the position considering the needs of the job and your own skill sets?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was simple and to the point. I was asked for my own estimate and gave what I thought was a fair amount in respect to what I could offer. I advice not to over-estimate your pay rate and think in terms of you experience and skill levels. They are accepting that people will learn and develop more and are tolerant of the need for experience building.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SRA OSS (San Jose, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Initial communications were great, talked with a recruiter from part of the team who invited me in for an in-person interview with one of the upper management. Interview itself was very informal, not too many trick questions and management seemed very upfront and casual. After the interview they contacted me back within a few days with the result. Although my qualifications seemed to be enough at the interview I did not get the position.

Interview Questions

• What type of things do you see this position will help your career path in the future?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SRA OSS.

Interview

Was invited by the HR Manager. She was nice and methodical. The interview was followed by an interview with the president of the company. It seems like it is a small company and all decisions go through him.

Senior Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRA OSS (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Very simple process