SRC Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 57 of over 57 interviews

Campus Recruiting8%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

SRC

Application

I interviewed at SRC

Interview

1. 30 mins phone screening with a hiring manager 2. 3 hours zoom interview. a) 30 mins with the HR. The HR explains the benefits and you can ask questions. b) 45 mins with 2 engineers from the hardware team asking questions from resume. c) 30 mins with 2 engineers. You need to teach them something with a topic of your choice (it can be non-technical). They want to see that the interviewer has the ability to teach. d) another 45 mins with another 2 engineers from the hardware team asking questions from resume again. c) 30 mins with the hardware team director. You can ask if you have any questions. At last, he will ask few behavioral questions. a), c), and d) require self background introductory. So, I introduce myself 3 times in 3 hours.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Total of 90 mins and 4 engineers will ask questions related to the resume. They will not ask you to do any designing problems during the interview. 2. The hardware team director ask few behavioral questions. EX. Tell me a time where you raise a new design.
    Answer Question

SRC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SRC

Interview

It was a simple phone interview, around 30 minutes long. Started with resume related questions that were relatively simple and they then asked a question about designing a game in code

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SRC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SRC

Interview

I applied online and got a response back a few months later for a phone interview for the next day. Spoke with a senior software engineer about my resume and some light hearted banter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SRC (San Antonio, TX)

Interview

Wanting to see interview questions. Applied online and asked for an on-site request for an interview. Says I can’t see until I make a personal review. So far they asked electromagnetism concepts

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

SRC

Application

I interviewed at SRC

Interview

Very rude. No one paid attention and talked over me. Lots of men and no one cares about my answers. It was bad. I didn’t like it. I need to reach thirty words .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SRC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SRC in Dec 2019

Interview

Phone screen interview asking basic questions about java classes, interfaces, and various things like that. Pretty basic stuff overall, and a pleasant experience. Also asked about general interest in company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SRC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SRC

Interview

Was good. Phone screen first with an engineer, asked about projects and ran through basic technical questions. On-site was at HQ, where I talked to hiring manager, another interview for technical interview (design an OO problem on the whiteboard). Then lunch with two engineers for questions. Then another technical discussion about my projects with another engineer, plus some basic C++ questions (what is a hash map, when would you use it, etc). I know now they do coding challenges before they bring you in for the on-site, but I never had to write code.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SRC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SRC

Interview

This was a phone interview, I applied online and got contacted. I was asked questions about my resume. I wasn't asked any technical questions, mainly behavioral. I was asked about the different lab equipment that I had listed on my resume. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time that you worked with a difficult person on your team.

SRC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SRC in Nov 2019

Interview

Phone interview. Asked questions about a simple first order low pass filter. I never had an onsite interview. Only a phone screening was done, and I got an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Transfer function, corner frequency, how to measure the corner frequency of a filter without known capacitance, of a low pass filter.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRC (Buffalo, NY) in Oct 2019

Interview

Initially had a phone interview that mostly focused on behavioral traits. Following that some technical questions relating to algorithms. The second interview was coding based and primarily focused on data structures and algo's.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Interviews