SRC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SRC Interview Questions

Interviews at SRC

2.6

Computer Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SRC in November 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview. It was only 10 minutes. And no technical questions, only background check. And I was scheduled at 1pm. But she called me about 1 hour later. I don't know how they decided the interview, because the no question is about engineering.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SRC in November 2018.

Interview

The process was very short, was contacted by HR to set up a phone interview about 1 month after my application online and had a phone interview a week later. Phone interview consisted on primarily behavioural questions and questions about my resume. They definitely care about who you are as a person. I connected well with the interviewer. There was only one basic technical question which was very easy. The interview lasted a half hour. I received an offer a week after the interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRC (Dayton, OH) in June 2011.

Interview

Was brought in for an onsite interview and was asked mostly about prior experience. Interview was not very technical at all, just a few questions about some basic OOD concepts.

Interview Questions

• If you have a 10 x 10 x 10 rubix cube and covered it in paint, how many cubes remain untouched with paint?   3 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRC.

Interview

Applied at college career fair and online and was contacted swiftly. Had the first phone interview set up a few days later. All interest questions about my programming experience and job history. Technical interview set for next week.

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SRC (Syracuse, NY) in February 2009.

Interview

Not particularly technical interview. Most of the questions were concerned with critical thinking not so much with any particular technology the applicant had experience in. However, the most recent interview process has been greatly improved in that the candidates are asked quite more technical questions. Their background in relevant technology seems to be more closely scrutinized.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Responsive to counter offers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRC (Syracuse, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online and contacted on the next day for screening questions. Then, followed up with a phone interview next week. The first screening questions are just the basic background questionnaire. The phone interview asked questions in details like internship details, courseworks, etc.

Interview Questions

• What is the programming language that you are most competence in?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SRC (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an email asking me for a phone interview call a couple of weeks later. One interview on the phone and a week later was offered an internship position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SRC (Dayton, OH) in April 2018.

Interview

It took about 3 weeks. I had a phone interview, then was interviewed by 5 people on site. Then a phone interview with the local HR about a week later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SRC (Syracuse, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Straight forward. Phone interview. After that it was an onsite interview. Onsite interview lasted many hours with many different people including HR along with senior software engineers and junior software engineers.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRC in December 2017.

Interview

First there is a phone screening where you are asked very basic OOP questions. Literally the same day of my phone screen I was offered an on-site interview which was scheduled a couple of months later. For the on-site there were around 5 different interviews which included 1 technical interview.