SRC Interview Questions

Updated Oct 25, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at SRC

2.5
HardAverageEasy
Found 54 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SRC (United States)

Interview

I applied online and got a response back a few months later for a phone interview for the next day. Spoke with a senior software engineer about my resume and some light hearted banter.

Interview Questions
  • Just some basic OOP questions.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SRC (Washington, DC) in Mar 2020

Interview

Good. Short and sweet. Nothing much to say here as I am just trying to get to the next step on this site. Nothing to see here. Please keep moving along.

Interview Questions
SRC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SRC (San Antonio, TX)

Interview

Wanting to see interview questions. Applied online and asked for an on-site request for an interview. Says I can’t see until I make a personal review. So far they asked electromagnetism concepts

Interview Questions
SRC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at SRC (United States)

Interview

Very rude. No one paid attention and talked over me. Lots of men and no one cares about my answers. It was bad. I didn’t like it. I need to reach thirty words .

Interview Questions
SRC
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SRC (United States) in Dec 2019

Interview

Phone screen interview asking basic questions about java classes, interfaces, and various things like that. Pretty basic stuff overall, and a pleasant experience. Also asked about general interest in company.

Interview Questions
SRC
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SRC (United States)

Interview

Was good. Phone screen first with an engineer, asked about projects and ran through basic technical questions. On-site was at HQ, where I talked to hiring manager, another interview for technical interview (design an OO problem on the whiteboard). Then lunch with two engineers for questions. Then another technical discussion about my projects with another engineer, plus some basic C++ questions (what is a hash map, when would you use it, etc). I know now they do coding challenges before they bring you in for the on-site, but I never had to write code.

Interview Questions
SRC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SRC (United States)

Interview

This was a phone interview, I applied online and got contacted. I was asked questions about my resume. I wasn't asked any technical questions, mainly behavioral. I was asked about the different lab equipment that I had listed on my resume. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time that you worked with a difficult person on your team.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SRC (United States) in Nov 2019

Interview

Phone interview. Asked questions about a simple first order low pass filter. I never had an onsite interview. Only a phone screening was done, and I got an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Transfer function, corner frequency, how to measure the corner frequency of a filter without known capacitance, of a low pass filter.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRC (Buffalo, NY) in Oct 2019

Interview

Initially had a phone interview that mostly focused on behavioral traits. Following that some technical questions relating to algorithms. The second interview was coding based and primarily focused on data structures and algo's.

Interview Questions
SRC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SRC (United States) in Sep 2019

Interview

Applied to SRC about 5 days before I was contacted for a Co-Op opportunity in Syracuse. I was scheduled for a 30 minute phone interview with an Engineering Manager where it was mostly just like a typical phone screen, however I was also asked about 2 of my relevant projects I noted on my resume, as well as a semi-technical OOD question. I was expecting a question pertaining to OOD of an Elevator, and got asked about Monopoly instead -- similar concept. Interviewer was great and was helpful in stepping through the question -- clear and concise.

Interview Questions
  • How would you design Monopoly using Object-Oriented Design methods?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 54