SRG Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SRG Global

2.7

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRG Global (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

first round is phone interview, introduce yourself and go through your resume, talk about work experience, why are you choose this company, give an example about how you deal with difficulties.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRG Global in May 2013.

Interview

It was a quick process to get a call back, Interview was not very hard, asked question about past projects and team skills. also interviewed with potential supervisors, same process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SRG Global (Warren, MI) in November 2011.

Interview

First had a phone interview with HR. Really laid back, talked about past experience and resume. Was asked to come in for an interview which ended up being a panel of five. Again, laid back-discussed experience, weaknesses, strengths...you're typical interview. Then they really started to focus on specific things to see if you were cut out for the job. A lot of situational questions. Not a very hard interview at all. Everyone was extremely nice and answered all of my questions I had. I didn't end up getting the job due to lack of experience, but I would love to work for SRG Global one day. It seems like they really know what they are doing and actually plan ahead.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRG Global.

Interview

3 round process- First interview is over the phone, Second you meet with management and discuss your skills and other traits you bring to the table. If you make it past the second interview they will more than likely extend and offer.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions, business case and critical thinking   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SRG Global (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, then hiring manager then face to face interview with 5 different managers in the plant. each manager takes 30-45 minutes to speak with you about previous experiences and ask MBM related questions for cultural fit

Shipping Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SRG Global (Evansville, IN) in January 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with the shipping manager and a HR representative. The interview was bland and there were very few challenging questions. It lasted all of 20 minutes and I wasn't asked anything challenging.

Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview process took a few weeks. Was brought in twice to meet members of the team and a third time to give a presentation. The staff was great and HR was good with communication.

Engineering Interview

Interview

Received interview from campus job fair. Fairly easy interview. Only asked questions about my past experience and did not ask any technical questions. Nice interviewers that seemed very passionate about their company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about *insert past internship* and what you liked most about that experience.   1 Answer

Rotation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SRG Global in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed. It took about 30 minutes and the interviewer left some time for questions at the end. They had a list of questions to ask, mostly behavioral/ about past experiences.

Molding Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SRG Global (Farmington, MO) in May 2013.

Interview

Operations manager talk and walk. Then interrogated by other peers and told that I didn't do what I showed I did. Arrogant and hostile interview process by peers.