SSI Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SSI Group

Interviews for Top Jobs at SSI Group

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SSI Group (Mobile, AL) in February 2012.

Interview

Answered an ad on online and applied online. Got a call two weeks later to set up a face to face interview.
    The interview itself was a two a part system. The first interview was with the director of HR and that second was with the department manager. The interview process was not “private” the wall we paper thin and the a few sales people had gathered in the HR office I guess to “listen in” This made me kind of nervous but I would be the one marketing for the sales staff do I guess there input is valuable since how I do my job would affect their bottom line.

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSI Group.

Interview

Filled out an application online, and there was an interview over the phone. However, there was no drug test conducted as part of the hiring process, and there was no skill test conducted as well.

Interview Questions

• There was no technical questions conducted during the hiring process.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SSI Group (Mobile, AL) in January 2011.

Interview

Not too bad. I had the skills. Kept me waiting in the lobby. Handed me a written test and wanted me to write out VB6 code by hand. Weird. I got 100%. Walked me into the managers room. He seemed to like me and offered me a job. He turn out to be a moron and a drunk and was fired and divorced shortly after I moved on to brighter horizons.

Interview Questions

• Mostly the written test with coding questions.   1 Answer