STERIS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at STERIS

2.5

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mentor, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at STERIS (Mentor, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

An initial interview with an HR representative seemed to go very well. I spoke about my experience and education, and she advised me of the pay and management structure of the role. I was invited back for an interview with two other managers.
    While attempting to reach the offices for the interview, after checking traffic schedules and having already taken the route, I was held up by a traffic accident and was unable to make it on time. I attempted to reach the interviewers and called the HR rep to advise of the situation, but upon arrival it was apparent that they don't care about their employees or extenuating circumstances. I was insulted by the one manager who condescended to meet with me several times, and the second manager didn't even bother to make an appearance or respond to my email.
    Later the HR rep forwarded a very nasty email from the one interviewer that met me, which advised that if I hadn't camped out in front of the building overnight then clearly I didn't care enough about the company to deserve an entry-level job.

Interview Questions

• How would you avoid being late in the future?   3 Answers

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at STERIS (San Francisco, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

Phone call, then a sit down with region higher ups

Interview Questions

Negotiation

this is what we can give you, take it or leave it

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at STERIS in August 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview was quick and easy. Overall great experience considering I've never had a phone interview. Interview made me feel at ease like I knew the person already. I did good.

Sterile Processing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at STERIS (Augusta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

It was fairly easy. They asked basic questions that any other job would in an interview. Dress to impress. The questions were straightforward most were situational questions using the star method approach. I enjoyed the interview and didn’t feel nervous

Multiple Positions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mentor, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at STERIS (Mentor, OH).

Interview

Either through the main Human Resources department or through their on site staffing people.

Interview Questions

• None of them were difficult, but each of the 5 interviews I went on (5 different positions) were over an hour long.   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mentor, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at STERIS (Mentor, OH) in December 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. 1:1 interview with hiring manager and several other managers. Phone intereview with VP.

Installer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at STERIS in October 2015.

Interview

Went through a lengthy phone interview twice. After that a personal interview was scheduled. It was scheduled for a neutral site. I was not told it was a panel interview, but that's what I had. That was a shock. I was not planning on facing that. But I got past it and proceeded to answer their questions.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that I went out of my way to make a customer happy?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mentor, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at STERIS (Mentor, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

It was two interview, I interviewed the project manager (manufacturing engineer) , it lasted for a whole hour, most of the questions were about my resume and behavioral questions. the HR interview was only behavioral questions and only lasted for 30 minutes. They said they will contact me by the end of the week to let me know whether I got the job or not, it has been three weeks and no one did contact me yet. I got another job offer so I just took that one.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at STERIS (Cleveland, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

I met with four different people. Operations Manager, Supply Chain Analyst, Senior Buyer, and HR. Very laid back interview, everyone was very transparent and open to answering any questions you may have.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mentor, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at STERIS (Mentor, OH) in December 2017.

Interview

First there’s a short phone interview and then if they like you they will set up a in-person interview. They ask behavioral questions so you need to prepare. At the end of my in-person interview they said they would get back to me in two weeks and they called me back in two days which was great. I love how quick they were on making a decision!

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions and they want you to use the STAR technique when answering.   Answer Question