STV Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at STV

2.5

Sort:

Pipeline Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at STV.

Interview

Multiple Interviews, detailed questions about previous experience and technical knowledge.
    Manager informed what was required from me and What new projects are expected. Had phone interview then a 1:1 interview and a phone interview again.

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at STV (Morrisville, NC).

Interview

I had a phone interview and then an in-person interview. At the in-person interview they were disorganized and at times it seemed like they were just running through the motions of an interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company and why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Junior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at STV (Boston, MA) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online and contacted by a recruiter. Recruiter and staff at local office weren’t exactly on the same page. VP and PM had contacted people at my previous company prior to speaking with me - specific industry I am in is a small world, so to speak. Interview was with VP and PM. Went through my resume thoroughly looking for BS. Explained previous projects, roles, and my relationships with executives (they knew most of my previous colleagues, even though I was in a city 350 Miles away...

I was offered another job with a different organization the next day, and passed that along to the recruiter. I gave them 24 hours to make a competing offer. The next day I called back, he asked for more time, but I declined. The other company had given me a deadline to accept and I couldn’t take a risk of not having a job - I have kids!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STV (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I knew someone so I emailed them and they helped me with the processes. Not a strict internship program so the process was not that rigorous, they just want to see if you could fit in with the team. People were friendly and helpful and want to see if you have an interest in what you are interning for. Some people I talked to did not get the exact group that they wanted but it worked out.

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at STV (New York, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

One phone screen - 20 minutes. Two days later in-person interview. I met with 3 people who made a very positive impression and increased the desire to work for STV. We discussed how my experience, skills and knowledge of the industry can help the company grow and meet it's hiring goals.

Architectural Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at STV (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I submitted online application, and it took about a week to get a call from the hiring manager. And my interview was scheduled two weeks after that, and I got an offer the next day after the interview.

Junior Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at STV (Arlington, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview is quick, the boss just introduce what are they working on. What the office look like. What skills do they need. We went through my portfolio. I show my interest and will work hard if I got the job and boss told me there are two more candidates let me wait for the decision.

Interview Questions

• What do you like? Design? Construction details?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at STV (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Simple and straightforward. Asked about work experience. Interviewer was very friendly and polite and offered to answer any questions that I had. They told me that the company was a great place to work with some flexibility in hours.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at STV (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Received a call about a week after applying online. Went for a 2 hour interview process. Met with several members of the team. Received a call back the following week with an offer.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at STV (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

They hired me even though I expressed no interest in the job. Turns out someone cashed in on $7k referral bonus. Didn't intend on keeping me though they lied about seeking long term employees. Now I'm out looking for another job after giving up a promising career. They go through ppl like toilet paper cash in then on to the next sucker to ruin.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer