SUBHASHINI SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at SUBHASHINI SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS

AIX Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SUBHASHINI SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn. The next day a recruiter in MI contacted me for a phone interview. That went fine, this was the week before Christmas so I knew things probably wouldn't move forward until after the holidays. A week after Christmas I emailed the recruiter and didn't hear back from him for another week. He had a manager from the providence office call me for another phone interview, that went…

Interview Questions

• As per the industry standards   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at SUBHASHINI SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

As per the Company policy (Telephonic Interview, Face-Face and Skype Interview with CEO) complete technical screening on all the recruiting aspects.
    asked about myself and what for i need the job and what are my skills and strength and weakness i have how do i behave with my subordinates what kind of job need which companies do i prefer and what is the salary i expect do i have that much patience to handle any unexpected situation will i mingle with everyone and am i friendly with other person and do…

Etc

Interview Questions

• As per the Company policy & relates to job   1 Answer

Negotiation

On the Salary Part