Saddlebrook Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saddlebrook Resorts

Residential Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wesley Chapel, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saddlebrook Resorts (Wesley Chapel, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by email a few weeks later to set up a phone interview, the next week I was drug tested, signed papers, and told they'd be doing my background check and calling my references in the next week.

Resident Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wesley Chapel, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Saddlebrook Resorts (Wesley Chapel, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Pretty easy and straightforward. Got the job in a week. Interviewed with the Head RA, headmaster and vice principal. On site interview that lasted about 30 minutes and then had a tour of the property. Nice place. Didn't show me living quarters though which I wish they had because at the time they were very outdated and I was unaware. They also didn't talk about the pay and were very good at not giving me too many answers about that. At times it didn't feel like an interview - more they were talking at me but it was fine.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with international students?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be firm on your pay.

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wesley Chapel, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saddlebrook Resorts (Wesley Chapel, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online, I had a referral. I had an in person review. First I talked to the manager for my department, then the director. They called me two days later telling me I got the job. I went to HR to get my drug test and back ground test. They do drug tests right after interviews now though.

Interview Questions

• Think of a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wesley Chapel, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saddlebrook Resorts (Wesley Chapel, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

interview with leadership team who were very well prepared and open to answering questions of the culture of the school was offered a tour of the school as well the teaching staff is very dedicated