Safe Haven Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Safe Haven Security Interview Questions

Interviews at Safe Haven Security

2.5

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Safe Haven Security.

Interview

I was given an interview time and confirmation. I was stood up for the interview when the scheduler made a mistake. I showed my confirmation and asked for a reschedule, but they were too disorganized or uncivilized to even respond. Furthermore, I was later given a rejection letter from the scheduler who said "I'm sure you'll make a great employee for someone". What a joke!!
    My advice to management: At least PRETEND that you RESPECT your interviewees's time as much as your own. Believe it or not, you also are being interviewed, and you just got dumped.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Safe Haven Security (Kansas City, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

Went through a phone interview and felt the recruiter truly got to know me. I then came in for a face to face interview with the recruiter that held the phone interview. Another great experience. More of a conversation than an interview. The final interview was with the Recruiting Director. This was a little more difficult but still felt like they cared more about me and my growth as a professional.

Interview Questions

• Sell me on why you are the best fit.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Safe Haven Security (Kansas City, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

Quick phone interview where they say if you passed you will get a call back when they finish the million calls they make that day. Then when you get the call back they set up an interview and even call to make sure you are coming (I think a lot of people don't show up so this is why they do it). Then once you show up they say, the interview will be short we just wanted to make sure you could get here alright and it's a good location for you,then they ask 2 questions then send you home to wait, however this interview is just to see if you fit their crew to hang out. It is just to filter through and see who will be in their clique.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Safe Haven Security.

Interview

Their recruiting staff is so unprofessional and will waste your time. I was contacted by multiple recruiters about the inside sales position. I received multiple voicemails and every time I can them back they do not answer the phone or respond to my voicemails. What a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked any questions because no one would answer me.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Safe Haven Security.

Interview

Horrible. The interviewer was very negative. I went in hopeful about the job and left with my tail between my legs. I didn't have a shot from the beginning. Apparently the phone job was based on looks alone.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safe Haven Security (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

Process was very smooth and quick. Once hired, process was quick and smooth. Recruiter stayed on top of things. Was working within 2 weeks of initial interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Safe Haven ADT?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Safe Haven Security (Sacramento, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

Submitted an online application and was contacted by the recruiter within a few days. Had a video interview, and was hired. Looking forward to starting training next week. Thankful for the opportunity.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Safe Haven Security (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

Applied, was asked to move forward following, I was sent a email with a video response interview, waited a few days got a call by the recruiter who did a fabulous job following up with my questions and concerns. Day or two went by was called and asked for a face to face, quick and painless interview quick to the point.. tell me about yourself this is what we do. Hype hype hype.. I dig it let's run with it and make some effin money then. Upsell upsell upsell

Interview Questions

• do you know what is upselling?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Safe Haven Security (Chicago, IL).

Interview

........Was over webcam. 15 minutes. Normal questions. Got a call from Recruiter within minutes of closing the interview.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safe Haven Security in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was amazing. The recruiter was helpful through out the process. He helped get me ready and prepared me for the upcoming interviews. (Three interviews total)

Interview Questions

• Discribe something you had to deal with in your prior position that was difficult?   Answer Question