Safe Streets USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

Sort:

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kent, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Safe Streets USA (Kent, WA) in June 2016.

Interview

I was called after submitting a application and resume. We scheduled a interview, I came in for the interview and was hired. Then I went through the on boarding process and training.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to tell them about my past sales experience.   1 Answer

Installation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Safe Streets USA (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

I had a 25 minute phone interview with my future manager. He got to know me and what I liked outside of work first to loosen me up. I received an offer the next day and was given three days to respond. Training for east is in North Carolina. Training in West is in Washington.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about dealing with an irate
       customer?   1 Answer

Installation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Safe Streets USA (Richmond, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

There was a 3 interview process. Human resources called me 1st did a short interview over the phone and asked if I was still interested 2nd interview was over the phone with the installation manager of that district and 3rd interview was back with human resources over the phone

Interview Questions

• One question they ask me was what kind experience did I have in the field that I was applying for   1 Answer

Installation Technician Interview

Interview

Within 15 minutes of applying got a rejection email. In their reply of "careful consideration" for each candidate doesn't really apply. I guess a technical and management background wasn't even good enough to think about it for at least 20 minutes

Interview Questions

• Didn't even have enough time to complete the 2nd part of the application before rejection.   Answer Question

Human Resources Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garner, NC

Interview

The process was simple. Had a quick phone interview with the recruiter then was invited to interview onsite with 2 managers. One of the managers was great one was horrible. She had a bad attitude and didn't portray the company well. I would not recommend the company due to her behavior. It was unprofessional

Interview Questions

Safe Streets USA Response

Sep 12, 2017 – Careers Brand Team

We are sorry to learn about your negative experience during an interview with our company's representatives.

It is our goal to not only make candidates and potential employees feel comfortable... More

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Safe Streets USA (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Director of Sales flew in to meet me for a 1hr interview. Described what his was looking for and introduced me to the company and sales process. Met him on a Saturday morning and had an job offer by that afternoon. I happily accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• What were my motivations in life.   1 Answer

Promotions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Queens Village, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Safe Streets USA (Queens Village, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview process was easy, few questions were asked and I was given the Job

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done door to door selling?   1 Answer

This was a strictly commission work, no base salary. The information given was not straight forward which lead me to decline the job.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Safe Streets USA in April 2017.

Interview

it was very minimal general interview questions. No explanation as to what you will be actually doing. it is presented as a call center environment when in actuality its door to door sales.

Interview Questions

• where do you see your self in 5 years.   1 Answer

Security Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Safe Streets USA (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

I have spent 2 days in orientation and do not know my work schedule or pay. When i ask about the hours the response is "whenever the job gets done." I was told some days may be until 9pm and some days could be as early as 3pm. When i ask about pay, whether its hourly or comission, supposedly he doesn't have the info "in front of him" and will be discussed on the next training day. Its been 2 days! So by day 3 i will know how much i make? Why is everything so secretive? I cannot get a straight answer about anything and that seems shady. I've asked about the job title, duties, pay, hours and each time it gets postponed.

Interview Questions

Safe Streets USA Response

Jan 24, 2017 – Careers Brand Team

Thank you for providing feedback on your interview experience and your first couple days with SafeStreets. Your review has been shared with our leadership team and will be used as a training... More

Security Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Safe Streets USA (Melbourne, FL) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview was easy and straightforward. The hiring manager was very nice. She asked a few questions about myself and told me a little information about the job and position but wasn’t as clear as it could’ve been.