Safeguard Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Safeguard Global Interview Questions

Interviews at Safeguard Global

2.9

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Safeguard Global in February 2018.

Interview

I felt it was a quite thorough interview but very fair. I was challenged yet very equitable to my own experiences. Appreciated the data structure / algorithm questions that are often overlooked. It showed how the company is very thoughtful and strategic in their hiring process.

Interview Questions

• How wold you detect a cycle in a linked list?   1 Answer

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Safeguard Global (Austin, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

After an amazing interview with the hiring manager over the phone, I had a face-to-face interview with a few folks from the Leadership team.
    The first one went great as there was a connection and the interview was flowing as it was supposed to be (informal, pertinent questions and straight forward answers), but the second person which was from a totally different area was really awkward.
    First, the person was not prepared and didn't even knew exactly what were the responsibilities of the position I was interviewing for, and to make it ever more awkward and inconvenient, during the 45 minutes we were talking, the person kept yawning (at least 3 times), making me totally uncomfortable during all the time I was sitting there trying to "impress".

Interview Questions

• What frustrates you the most at work?   1 Answer

SDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Safeguard Global (Austin, TX).

Interview

Had a phone interview with the SDR Manager. A week later had an in person interview with the HR Manager, the CRO and ended with a Q & A with the SDR team.

Global Channels and Alliances Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Safeguard Global (Austin, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

The process is organized and proper. There was a team interview of two people initially and a follow on with the direct manager for the position. Very professional and courteous. The style was conversational and relaxed but professional. The process was challenging, as it should be, but not onerous. One of the most direct and to the point processes I have participated in to date.

Interview Questions

• There was an accent issue that was a bit challenging but as this is an international company that was to be expected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered as we discussed and I accepted.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safeguard Global (Austin, TX) in October 2019.

Interview

Had a good overall interview experience - they spent A LOT of time interviewing me and had the whole team on board. I think that says a lot about leadership getting input from the entire team, which is great. I can't imagine them doing that for a dozen candidates. Good leadership from what I saw. They also moved very fast so I appreciate the quick response.

As one reviewer on here described it very much seemed like a "hot mess - Please re-evaluate all aspects of this experience for new hires. Things are a bit scattered right now and not everything is as developed as it should be." I very much got that feeling when I interviewed with them. They will explain that they are in fast growth mode - however you really need to be careful with that, so it doesn't become an excuse for everything.

They were looking for a superman of sorts - a person who knows everything, yet moves fast picks new things up quickly, is able to execute and lead, able to take on additional responsibilities, makes a killer latte while doing a hand stand and speaks 5 languages. This might be possible with a well developed structure or processes, however it doesn't really seem realistic at the current rate. This seemed like a great resume and career builder for the right individual but the catch seemed to be, with the fast-growth they are under pressure to sell their services globally and immediately to repay their debt from VC funding.

Interview Questions

• What is your proudest accomplishment so far?   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandbach, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Safeguard Global (Sandbach, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

3 stage interview
    2 x Face to Face
    1 x Telephone interview
    The interviews were well prepared and the interviewers were not intimidating - overall good experience.
    Was asked to prepare a presentation on myself, didn't have to do it in the end but it was good preparation and assisted in answering the questions

Interview Questions

• How would you spend your first month as Team Leader and what changes would you make (If any)?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Safeguard Global (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Three rounds

Prefer Not to Say Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safeguard Global (Budapest (Hungary)) in May 2019.

Interview

Interview process was really quick, and the best thing was I always knew what the next stage will be and when. they kept all promises made and they got back to me within a reasonably time frame.