Safestore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Safestore Interview Questions

Interviews at Safestore

3.5

L&D Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Borehamwood, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safestore (Borehamwood, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

I had 4 interviews; each one was organised, professional and well structured. I was given the opportunity to showcase why I would be right for the business and it also gave me the opportunity to meet those that I would be working with. It was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safestore (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Telephone interview with a member of the internal recruitment team that lasted approx 45 mins. He was very friendly and clearly explained the structure and format of the interview.
    Very disappointed not to get a phone call or email from anyone after my interview to explain the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Mostly fairly standard competency questions based on the job descriptions, with a couple of questions on my CV and experience.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barking, London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safestore (Barking, London, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

Began with a telephone interview with the recruitment team. Lady I spoke to was lovely, ask questions about why I wanted to join safestore, what I know about them, why should I be an addition to the team.

Day after, I recieved the face to face interview where I met with the regional manager and a store manager. Went through a bit about myself, explained the role that I was applying for.

Started off with going with my CV, asking questions on what I did, why I left etc. Then moved on to some situational questions, what I would of done in a particular circumstance. There was a quick role play where they gave me a peice of paper with a quote it, and another piece of paper with some telephone prompts. The regional manager played the customer and you are basically phoning them to follow up on the quote. You have to use what you learnt about the company in terms of offers and benefits as if it was a real quoation.

Was given some feedback and was told they would be making a decision at the end of that day.

Next day I got a call with the job offer.

Interview Questions

• What makes good customer service.   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ipswich, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safestore (Ipswich, England (UK)).

Interview

Interview with store manager and recruitment officer. Comfortable interview, very relaxed. Then had a second interview with regional manager but this was more of a meet and greet. Felt very welcomed.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safestore (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safestore (Charlton, South East London England). Found the job on Indeed, applied online and received an email back within that week telling me I was shortlisted for a telephone interview. At the beginning of the telephone interview the questions were simple like Why Safestore? What is good customer service? What do I know about them? What are my skills etc. But in the end the woman asked me situational questions which were really stupid and unuseful.
    I was successful in the phone interview and was invited to the store. I was a little bit nervous but as I entered the store the atmosphere was irritating and it made me more nervous. I had to sit down and wait for the store manager about 15 mins. Although they said they would ask me general questions and I had to read their webpage thorougly to collect as much information as I can, the manager didn't ask me any general questions, I didn't have to talk about myself, nothing. He just gave me stupid situational exercises. I felt there inconvenient and they were unfriendly. I couldn't wait to leave the place and fortunately, I didn't get to job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Borehamwood, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Safestore (Borehamwood, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview took 1 hour. There were 2 interviewers a manager and an executive. First they asked basic, behavioural and job related questions. Then they filled up a psychology test until I answered the questions. The last part was to do a role play related to the Sales Customer Service.

Interview Questions

• How can you explain that you left your previous job before you have received another offer?   1 Answer