Safety Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Safety Insurance Interview Questions

2.6

Auto Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Safety Insurance (Boston, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got a phone interview the next day. Then scheduled a time for an in-person interview. Went in for an interview at the end of May. Met with three people (HR, manager and director) all very nice. Sent emails to all parties to thank them. After a month still hadn't heard anything, so I emailed again to check on my status, no response. Ended up calling HR manager after several unanswered emails and she said they were just busy with vacations etc. She said I would be hearing something within a few weeks whether it be email, phone call or letter. 3 months later still haven't heard anything...

PIP Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safety Insurance (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted less than 24 hours later for a phone interview that lasted about 20 minutes to discuss why I was interested in the position. Responsibilities of the position were reviewed and I was asked if I would be interested in coming in for an in person interview. Within 2 days a day and time were emailed to me for an interview the following week. A member of HR greeted and interviewed me for a half hour and then brought in supervisors from the department I would be working in.

Interview Questions

• Biggest weakness and how you plan to use it to your advantage in the future
      What kind of supervisor/ management do you work best under
      Do you prefer to work with others or individually
      How do you feel past experience has prepared you for this position
      Answer Question

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Safety Insurance (Boston, MA).

Interview

Interview process was simple and easy.
    Friendly people, and very easy questions.
    Also, they did not required long interviews or to go there many times.
    No phone interviews were required.
    Nothing more to say, just adding words to fulfill the required minimum words for this box

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      Where do you see yourself in five years
      Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Safety Insurance.

Interview

Interview with managers hiring and then director of the department. Pretty straight-forward interview with basic questions about my experience and why I want the job.

Property Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Safety Insurance (Boston, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

Average. You meet with HR, the direct supervisors and management at their discretion. The hiring folks have a good sense of your experience and who you are before you are invited for a face to face interview. Those who are genuine with them are more likely to be hired. They pride themselves on hiring hard working people. They are not interested in candidates who come in hoping to inspire change even if it is for the better. They have a very modest culture and they are looking for candidates who respect that.

Actuarial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Safety Insurance (Boston, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

Interview was setup through a recruiter. Met with HR representative followed by hiring manager and hiring manager's boss. Was hired within 2 months.

Negotiation

Recruiter negotiated salary

Claims Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Safety Insurance in December 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with HR; 1:1 with HR; Panel with managers