Sage Dental Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sage Dental

1. Featured Interview

Dentist Interview

Interview

Very easy interview, pleasant exchange. More of a conversation on treatment philosophy.
    Asked about experience, what would I do in X situation, discussed payments, and the role of different staff members.

Interview Questions

• How much time would you like scheduled for X procedure?   Answer Question

Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sage Dental (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

I was introduced to a manager through a colleague.
    I emailed a resume.
    It was then requested over the next 3 months that I repeatedly re-email my resume.
    My interview was cancelled twice at the last minute.
    Met with a senior interviewer and not the interviewer I was originally scheduled with. Then I was given a review of how the company was built and the interviewers personal view of different therapies.

Interview Questions

• How do you view the way an office presents needed treatment.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no opportunity for negotiating. I was simply told what the compensation would be.

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jupiter, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sage Dental (Jupiter, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

Very professional and questions straight to the point. The position required was very well explained. Hiring manager gave a brief story of the company and how it grew in the past years.

Interview Questions

• What is something different you have learned in all your years of experience?   1 Answer

Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Interview

It was unorganized, they even forgot my appointment, then they told me we gonna call back for the interview, I was surprised and while I was fixing an issue with my cell phone and was about to leave, they called me for the interview, I told them it is weird, anyway I did the interview and didn't get a call back

Dentist Interview

Interview

Easy going interview, spent about 1.5 hours discussing previous experience, what Sage is looking for, my treatment philosophies. Had the opportunity to ask many questions. Had the opportunity to call later on as I thought of different questions.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sage Dental (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

This was a very smooth interview. I felt very comfortable and the information that I was given about the company made me want to work there even more. This was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• How long have I been in the dental feild   1 Answer