Saint Alphonsus Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saint Alphonsus Health System Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2017

2.5

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Saint Alphonsus Health System in August 2017.

Interview

Initial HR response was a week after I applied via email with secondary questionnaire. Took about two more weeks before I got an in person interview. Interview was more casual then expected. Sat in office with officer manager and nurse manager. Questions were candid and the interview flowed well. Received call the next day from HR with an offer. Overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in saint alphonsus   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a personal experience with a difficult patient or physician and how you responded   Answer Question

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Alphonsus Health System (Ontario, OR) in August 2017.

Interview

Very professional interview i sat with 3 people and had one on the phone. It was a little confusing because all of them were asking questions at the same time and it was very fast paced.

Patient Services Registration Float Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nampa, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saint Alphonsus Health System (Nampa, ID) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview in office - not meeting room, overview of position: hours, flexibility, locations, 3 day training, and how scheduling works. Informal atmosphere. Sheet of standard interview questions. Ability to ask questions. They give HR a thumbs up or thumbs down. HR makes decision and contacts you with an offer. Interviewer doesn't know pay, approx. +/-$12

Ortho/Joints Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nampa, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Alphonsus Health System (Nampa, ID) in May 2016.

Interview

You apply online for specific positions. The system is a bit antiquated because it imports a lot of information from your resumé but formats it horribly. If your application gets interest, then the nurse recruiter calls to set up an interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a situation in which a co-worker is lazing around while everyone else is hussling?   1 Answer

Registered Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Alphonsus Health System.

Interview

manager brought me to a confers room. Manger , MA, 2 different PSR, and manager of accounts advised me of the position and the plans on moving people around. Hiring new people and the different specialties they have. Individually they let me know wha there duties were daily.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable am I giving injections, rooming patients and obtaining vitals, drawing blood, answering phone, obtaining prior authorization for patients medicine/diagnostic procedures. How soon do you call patients back when they call and leave message. Am I able to perform some duties at the front desk checking in patients.   1 Answer

Environmental Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Saint Alphonsus Health System (Boise, ID).

Interview

Long process, approximately 3 months. The first interview was with 8 nurse managers and the Chief Nursing Officer which they asked questions about how you as the EVS manager are going to improve the patient experience with the assitance of the nurse managers. The 2nd interview was with a panel made up of the facility director, safety officer, and infection prevention nurse.

Interview Questions

• How are you going tor reduce the time it takes for the housekeepers to respond to calls for room cleaning.   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Alphonsus Health System.

Interview

Was good standard interview q's and few others. Phone call to tell about position location and hours then met with 2 people for interview. They were friendly.i have nothing else to say but it keeps asking for more more more more more more words. Is this enough yet!??

Patient Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Alphonsus Health System.

Interview

Fairly brief, was not asked to expand on skills listed on resume. More job duties not listed were described. Interviewer was friendly and pleasant, office staff pleasant, not much interest in specific skills overall.

Interview Questions

Interview

Had to volunteer 3 months

Negotiation

No negotiations

EHR Abstractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Alphonsus Health System (Meridian, ID) in February 2012.

Interview

HR calls and talks with you about the position, then sets up a 2nd interview with the supervisor who hires which lasts less than 30 minutes. Supervisor talks about the position, and asks questions to evaluate how much she would pay you for your experience, and answers questions you have.

Interview Questions

• Questions are about experience, why you decided to leave your last job or what happened and why you aren't at your last job. If you can work various shifts or drive certain distances, if you can work alone or in a team, your availability and your commitment.   1 Answer