Saint Barnabas Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.3

Security Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Saint Barnabas Medical Center (Bronx, NY).

Interview

It took 3 months for processing. HR department was very disorganized and slow. This was constant from the email application, phone calls to confirm if they received my resume, the interview process and the hiring process. Plus I was quoted a wrong salary rate.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any hospital security experience?   1 Answer

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Barnabas Medical Center (Livingston, NJ).

Interview

I received a call back from the St. Barnabas Medical Center's Human Resources, scheduled an interview over the phone. Vice President of the Human Resources was very friendly. After a few nursing questions asked, I was told to step out, since a call the Board of Nursing had to be placed.

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

First interview was one on one with the Nurse Recruiter. The 2nd interview was a peer interview with unit manager, and then 3 staff RNs. Spent about 30 minutes with the staff RNs. I was told that they are trained for what type of questions to ask, and that this is a new idea that the hospital has rolled out recently.

Interview Questions

• What was an example of a situation with a difficult family member that you could not handle?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negation - salary based on experience, set by the union.

Clinical Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Barnabas Medical Center (Bronx, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

send resume and talk with the manager, and then be the hospital and talk with the manager.they will ask you some basic questions based on your resume. and then process to the next state. they also need you process the drug test.

Interview Questions

• any experience on tableau and sql, give us examples about how and where you use it.   Answer Question

Mental Health Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toms River, NJ

Interview

It took them about two weeks to get back to me and schedule an interview. I went in, and the interview was very informal. I was shown around the place and told about the three different sections of the center. They asked me questions about things on my resume and relevant experience. I have not heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• There were no hard or unexpected questions. All they asked was if I had any experience.   Answer Question

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Saint Barnabas Medical Center (Livingston, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

applied online and knew a current employee who called HR and referred me. they called my cell phone and we scheduled an interview. it was pretty simple and pleasant. she didn't really ask me any hard questions like "what are your weaknesses" , it was pretty much a personality interview going back and fourth and an easy hire

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Orange, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Saint Barnabas Medical Center (West Orange, NJ).

Interview

Six in-person interviews total. Initial interview with HR representative, department head, and colleague. Came back another day to interview with immediate supervisor, another director at supervisor's level, and department head's supervisor. All were very friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• What has been your biggest failure and how did you overcome it/what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

This was my first office job out of college and there wasn't much room to negotiate sinceI had no experience.