Salad and Go Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Salad and Go

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Salad and Go (Gilbert, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

Brief phone call interview, then they schedule a time for you to come in to interview between one and three days out. You have to memorize part of the menu, but I won't give it away (it'd probably defeat the purpose). Make flashcards to help memorize and keep quizzing yourself!!!! The interview is out on the patio (there was a couple eating less than a yard away during most of mine), but it's not stressful. Basically, you just discuss some of your goals, etc., but it's more of a conversation than an interview. My interviewer prompted the conversation a few times with prepared topics, but it mostly flowed naturally. Honestly, just be genuine with them. After that, you're tested on the memory thing, and in my case at least, if they like you during the interview and you pass the test, you get the job.

Interview Questions

• There were questions (ex. What are your hobbies?) to help him get an idea of my personality (to see if I'd be a good fit) as well as questions (ex. Which of your characteristics do you think would make you a good employee here, and which would be the most problematic) to help him gauge how I'd perform as an employee.   Answer Question

Ingénieur Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salad and Go.

Interview

Processus facile avec un entretien qualificatif facile. J'ai du me présenter et répondre à des question classiques, age, fonction, motivation, envie etc etc...
    Je n'ai pas reçu de proposition d'embauche par la suite

Interview Questions