SaleCycle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SaleCycle

2.5

Lead Generation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SaleCycle (Sterling, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

met with Lead Generation Manager, Sales Manager and HR assistant. They were very easy to talk with and loved the energy coming from the room. It was more like a conversation at a bar when you meeting someone. Just to clarify, not a date, the conversation flowed. There wasn't a moment of awkward silence.

Interview Questions

• What kind of personality did I have?   1 Answer

Internal Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SaleCycle (Herndon, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was seamless. Phone interview, in-person interview and then offer within a couple of days. I was kept well informed with status updates throughout the process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was painless and it all worked out.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SaleCycle (Herndon, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

After a brief phone call from one of their in-house recruiters, I was called to come in for an in person interview. The interview took place in a small room off to the side of a shared lobby. It was a very impersonal touch. I was interviewed by 2 members of management and the same recruiter. Nothing in particular stood out about the interview as it was pretty standard with template questions around personality, leadership, "how would you approach, handle, resolve xyz".

The recruiter who told me I would hear something back within a few days. That few days turned out to be almost a month and even that had to be prompted with a phone call and an e-mail. When we as job applicants go in for these face-to-face interviews, we expect that the company is within the final stretch of making a hiring decision. Everyone's time should be maximized and that just didn't happen here. It is that company as well as that recruiters job to initiate and keep track of the communication thereafter.

SaleCycle should improve its hiring process, turnaround time, and drastically improve communication with its job applicants.

Interview Questions

• Various questions about how I would and have handled client escalations. Hard to recall...as in it's been nearly a month ago.   Answer Question

Aug 4, 2015 – Team

We're sorry that you feel this way, as we did keep you updated on time-scales, which can be lengthened during the vacation season due to limited availability on both sides. We aim to keep candidates... More

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SaleCycle (Herndon, VA) in April 2014.

Interview

My interview was over a month ago and I have yet to receive any feedback, despite being told I would receive an update the week following the interview. For such a promising company, I am disappointed by the lack of professionalism and courtesy to a job candidate.
    The interview process: I first had a telephone interview with an informative and personable HR recruiter. Three days later I interviewed in person with the recruiter and two other employees.

Interview Questions

• The most unusual question asked was what I expected to be doing in five years or longer term. The other questions pertained specifically to the job duties and what experience I had with implementations and client relationships.   Answer Question

May 5, 2014 – Team

Thank you for your feedback and we sincerely apologise for the delay in getting back to you. We work hard to make sure all of our candidates hear back from us in a timely manner and will look into... More

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SaleCycle in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview to board interview called on the phone then got approved for a in person. Went pretty well fingers crossed. Asked about my bg and what I can offer, thinks I have the job but you never know.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SaleCycle (Sterling, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a panel interview where the managers got to know your skills and personality to make sure it was a good fit. I enjoyed the interview as it was more of a conversation versus a question answer.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?
      How do you handle challenges?   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SaleCycle (Herndon, VA) in November 2013.

Interview

A recruiter recommended me for the position. I had a phone interview with an HR rep who connected me with the CRO of the Americas to do an in-person interview. The process was simple, quick, and straightforward.

Interview Questions

• What can I bring to the team that is different from others?   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SaleCycle (Sterling, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

There were Questions of cold call experience and how comfortable you feel making cold outreaches. Behavioral analysis questions and what would you do in this situation. What inspires you or motivates you? Professional but laid back at the same time, showed me around the office and got to meet the CEO who is in the office almost everyday.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Learning & Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SaleCycle (Durham, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process felt really relaxed and there was no pressure while at the same time being really organised and fluid. The interview was great and I was put at my ease quickly. The turn around time for the decision was really fast and the communication between offer and starting date was excellent.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions that allowed me demonstrate my style, knowledge, skills and my personality. These were focused on the areas that were a priority for the role as well as questions based on future requirements of the role.   1 Answer

Internal Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SaleCycle in May 2017.

Interview

Initial application was easy enough, but was emailed a few weeks later to say the role was on hold, fair enough.

Got an email a month or so after that to say the role was back live, then a few weeks after that was told before they progressed my application they wanted me to state my salary expectations. Not a great impression that money is the first thing they want to consider before they even qualify me against the job (could have advertised the salary but that would be too straightforward).

After that I get a telephone interview request and informed the party well in advance of my availability, only to be left waiting and told they couldn't do that any more. At that point, as well as checking some of the reviews on here, I decided Salecycle wasn't for me. A shame really.

Interview Questions

SaleCycle Response

Sep 8, 2017 – Head of Employee Engagement

Hi

Thanks for your feedback which I believe we may have discussed between us at the time when we interviewed back in the Spring this year.

We initially put the role on hold as we didn't want... More