Cover image for Sales Empowerment Group

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Sales Empowerment Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 37 of over 37 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sales Empowerment Group

Sales Empowerment Group

Application

I interviewed at Sales Empowerment Group

Interview

Over the phone initially, then in-person with SEG and potential clients. Client interviews can vary obviously, but my SEG interviews were fairly easy - just say you are excited to pursue a sales career and are a people person basically.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time you dealt with a conflict at work
    Answer Question

Sales Empowerment Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sales Empowerment Group in Jun 2022

Interview

Very straight forward and transparent. The interviewer was very clear on what the interview process would look like and also provided me with what next steps would look like if they decided we would be a good fit for each other.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sales Empowerment Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sales Empowerment Group

Interview

Was not what I expected. I was assuming that this would be a long difficult hiring and selection process. I simply provided my resume. with in a couple days had a call back and did my interview virtually.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sales Empowerment Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sales Empowerment Group in Feb 2022

Interview

When you are interview with the client, it varies from company and company. Some clients might hire you on the spot. They usually call you after the interview is finish.

Interview Questions
  • How have you demonstrate leadership?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clovis, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sales Empowerment Group (Clovis, CA) in Jan 2022

Interview

It was a phone interview. I felt very comfortable with my interviewer. The interview felt very organic and I received all the necessary information that I was looking for from the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Are you comfortable working in sales?

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Sales Empowerment Group (Chicago, IL) in Jan 2022

Interview

A SEG recruiter sent me companies to review and then I chose the companies I wanted to interview with. Interviews were 30 minutes long. Prior to the interview, the recruiter would send me LinkedIN profiles for the people I would be interviewing with and we would discuss questions to be ready to ask. I was presented an offer one day after the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sales Empowerment Group (Chicago, IL) in Dec 2021

Interview

very easy and comfortable to talk to the management team. They are always there to help and reflect that no question is a bad question. I can't express enough how this is the best company and team to work for!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sales Empowerment Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sales Empowerment Group

Interview

A few sessions with recruiter than with potential client. Straight forward process. Everyone was friendly and I wasn’t blind sided by anything crazy. I appreciated this process because it reduced anxiety.

Interview Questions
  • What was my most interesting class at school & Why.

Sales Empowerment Group

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sales Empowerment Group in Aug 2021

Interview

The interviews were very relaxed and straight foward. Initial interview was over the phone and then a video chat. They provided guidance on how to work with the company working for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sales Empowerment Group (Chicago, IL) in Feb 2021

Interview

A fantastic recruiter named Maureen (AKA Mo) reached out to me. SEG vets candidates to place with their clients as BDR's. They train each person to help grow their clients business. After you've went through this process each client is given 3x the amount of possible candidates to interview from SEG's pool. SEG, especially Mo, cheer you on and give you tips through the whole process! Great company because its made of wonderful people!

Interview Questions
  • They simply asked questions to get to know you. What are you looking for in a career? They simply want to get to know who you are to place you with the best company!
  • I was also interviewed for 3 different companies. So, if you don't fit the first or third company you interview for keep communication open with your recruiter!
Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Interviews

Sales Empowerment Group Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Sales Empowerment Group as 68.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.38 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for BDR and Business Development rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Business Development Representative and Senior Digital Marketing Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Sales Empowerment Group takes an average of 11 days when considering 37 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Recruiter had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Business Development Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 14 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Sales Empowerment Group according to 37 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 31.43%