Salmon Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Salmon Companies

Class A Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Salmon Companies (San Antonio, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

Quick and easy. Received the call, told about the position and requirements.. called back within 2 hours explaining the next steps.. was emailed the drug screening form to go get tested and physical done.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked any questions on my phone call from the Salmon recruiter.   Answer Question

Class A Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Salmon Companies (Greensboro, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

if you have a class A and a heartbeat they will hire you. if you cant back they will hire you. if you are a felon they will hire you.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Salmon Companies (Dallas, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview process is simple. However, this company drives a hard standard. They are recruiting only the top of the line drivers.

The interview began with filling out several documents; ss card, cdl, driving hx verification, etc.
    We later watched several hours of safety videos that detailed the basics to driving; 3 points of contact, fatigue while driving, weather emergencies, etc.

Interview Questions

• I didn't receive many questions. I instantly connected with the interview which was very personable. We got along so well that the drivers test happened the day of interview along with the physical.   Answer Question

Network Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salmon Companies (Little Rock, AR) in October 2015.

Interview

The lady was very friendly, explained the position and the duties very detailed. Although, I did not get the position due to lack of field experience, I was told that I have a great personality and I am vey knowledgeable of what goes on in the position. The interviewer highly suggested for me not to give up and keep applying to positions that I qualify for.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a variety of questions dealing with the position such as: name the 7 layers of the OSI model, know what ARP is, know what SMTP is, followed up by 17-18 more questions. All in all, it was a great interview.   1 Answer