Salvatore Ferragamo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Salvatore Ferragamo Interview Questions

Interviews at Salvatore Ferragamo

2.7

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo.

Interview

You will be asked to walk through your resume and given foundational behavioral questions, as well as questions about your leadership experience, and why you're interested perhaps in operations and retail. Be prepared to have a basic elevator pitch that convinces you have some interest in the luxury retail market and in operations and risk in a corporate office.

Interview Questions

• What is a conflict you have had in the past with a supervisor and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo.

Interview

It was a very pleasant and professional interview environment. I felt comfortable and was communicated to often. I was always kept in the loop and updated with the different stages of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about the company?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2017.

Interview

Left the store to an empty area and asked personal and professional questions to understand who I was as a person, would have conversations back and forth to discuss what I could bring to the brand and how I am as an employee.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself heading?   2 Answers

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Sent in resume to HR, was called to come in for an interview. Met with VP of Sales and described current position and what you do on an everyday basis. After interview followed up with HR for a second interview. VP and HR talked about the company and the open position and what would be required of the person hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your current role and your experience   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo (Aurora, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

Had to go through a lengthy interview called talent plus. They asked quite a few questions and grade your overall performance based on your answers. If you pass then you go on to me the CEO of the company in New york.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years   1 Answer

Wasn't offered enough

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo (Miramar, FL) in December 2008.

Interview

I was so excited about an interview with one of the most highly regarded companies in the fashion industry. I prepared for the interview with great enthusiasm. From the moment I walked in, the first impression was not good. I didn't even get a firm handshake. The two men interviewing me were both extremely standoffish and stuck up. They did not give me a chance to ask questions about company details and proceses, nor about the position. They seemed very unsure of what they were looking for.

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. Lots of background information about the company is offered and information about the job position. I only interviewed with one person and the conversation was easy going and casual.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo (San Diego, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

It was a lengthy interview process, but it really shows how important for them is to find the right fit for the organization. I initially interviewed with the General Manager, then I did a phone interview with Talent Plus, a screening type of interview that evaluates you to see if you are a right fit for the organization. Next, I interviewed with the Regional VP and last with the GM and Supervisor for the final.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo (New York, NY).

Interview

My interview was at 4pm, and like always, I was thwre on time (10 mins early). Upon entering the store and introduce myself to the store manager, we procceded to go tok the office. While walking to the office, tje AGM joined us and the chatted with the SM. They said "I imagined somebody different" and that was followed by a 5 minite intwrview. This is by far, the textbook definition of discrimination.
    Horrible experience.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bal Harbour, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo (Bal Harbour, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

Experience, availability, able to work in a busy and stressful place.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience in Retail?   1 Answer

Negotiation

agreed with offer..