Salvatore Ferragamo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Salvatore Ferragamo Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2017

2.6

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo.

Interview

You will be asked to walk through your resume and given foundational behavioral questions, as well as questions about your leadership experience, and why you're interested perhaps in operations and retail. Be prepared to have a basic elevator pitch that convinces you have some interest in the luxury retail market and in operations and risk in a corporate office.

Interview Questions

• What is a conflict you have had in the past with a supervisor and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo.

Interview

The interview was a bit more informal, mostly discussing my previous experience and the details of the internship program. Did not feel uncomfortable or like I was being interrogated. Met with HR representative and the person I would be working under. Was a pretty quick interview as well.

Interview Questions

• How can you contribute to our company?   1 Answer

Retail Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Central Valley, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo (Central Valley, NY).

Interview

The first interview was with two people outside of the store. The second interview was a phone interview.During the in person interview, both interviewers asked aboutique the history of the company so make sure to study the history.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo in September 2016.

Interview

The most difficult part of the hiring process for me was the Talent Plus interview that is conducted over the phone. The process is very serious, fast paced, and requires you to think on your feet. The person conducting the interview cannot provide any explanation behind the questions and it's obvious that the process was designed to make applicants vulnerable and maybe throw them off what a normal interview process of back and forth communication would be in a face to face interview. I found the questions very difficult (what is a good customer to you?) and would really recommend you make sure you are fully caffeneited and ready to go when you get to this part of the interview. Some of the other questions were do you sell by product knowledge or relationship, are you more sales or service oriented, are you assertive, do you have issues with authority in general, how do you deal with complainers, what do you think the role of a manager should be, how positive are you, is honesty important to you, on a scale of 1-10 how honest are you, do you prefer a fast paced environment?

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer a fast paced environment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2016.

Interview

three interviews in total. One with manager and general manager and one in HR. The in person interview talks a little about the company, the position your applying for. You will also fill up the paperworks interview before hand and ask about the company and why you are interested to work there.

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. Lots of background information about the company is offered and information about the job position. I only interviewed with one person and the conversation was easy going and casual.

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo (San Marcos, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Manager and assistant manager always seeking good talent very professional process. Then exam was over the phone and tested personality and behavioral questions. Then a brief phone conversation with the outlets director.

Interview Questions

• What kind of employment did I have with relevant experience   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Sent in resume to HR, was called to come in for an interview. Met with VP of Sales and described current position and what you do on an everyday basis. After interview followed up with HR for a second interview. VP and HR talked about the company and the open position and what would be required of the person hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your current role and your experience   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo in July 2014.

Interview

No previous test before interview. Go through my resume and talk about my experience during the interview. All they care about is your attitude for sales. They said they offer very well benefit for employer. It's hard to be the employer, though.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo.

Interview

It was a very pleasant and professional interview environment. I felt comfortable and was communicated to often. I was always kept in the loop and updated with the different stages of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about the company?   1 Answer