Samsung India Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Samsung India Electronics Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung India Electronics

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Samsung India Electronics (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

Had a couple hour long technical interview with senior technical guy. Most of the time, was explaining my past projects, challenges and technologies I have used. Gave few programs to concentrate on performance on the algorithm.

Interview Questions

• Challenges faced and how did you overcome.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Gave a position and package below my expectation and during HR discussion I have again stressed on my expectation and got the designation and increment in package( but, not as much as demanded)

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung India Electronics (New Delhi (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

They just asked easy questions based on oops and os. They were not really into serious coding , all they wanted was serious guys who would work at samsung seriously.

Interview Questions

• Significance of storage classes   1 Answer

Interview

Getting a best culture and environment of the company.
    future will shine in company .
    My great wish to do job in company with positive thinking.
    It will my great opportunity for me if I will get a chance to do job.
    And please tell us how I can be a member of this company.

Interview Questions

• Why you want toleave current company   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung India Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

Interview process consisted of 5 rounds.
    Two programming coding rounds, one at Hackerearth and another onsite round.
    Followed by two technical onsite interviews.

Finally, HR telephonic round happened.
    Salary negotiation was tough but they agree to your needs.
    Overall it was a great experience

Interview Questions

• 1st technical round - Project manager round
      a. Current project
      b. Behavioral questions

2nd Technical round
      a. Java core, multithreading, etx   Answer Question

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pilani (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung India Electronics (Pilani (India)).

Interview

Interview process consists of a written test followed by two technical interviews and one hr interview.
    One technical interview is on projects done other on normal technical stuff about regular courses

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung India Electronics (Noida (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

It was campus placement drive. We are asked to come at their Noida plant. There are 4 rounds of selection process. 1st round is Aptitude test of 50 questions in 60 minutes and then technical round( Some questions from mechanical + basic questions from electronic like what is sensor, bridge rectifier etc) , 3rd round will be with the production head who will ask just simple technical questions. And then 4th round about which i don't know anything.

Interview Questions

• Brief your Academic Project
      What is Cam(Cam-follower)
      What is sensor and its types
      Rectifiers
      questions for utility department
      - brief your academic project
      - Chillers
      - Different compressores and their applications
      - Lots of questions from R&Ac   Answer Question

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Samsung India Electronics (New Delhi (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

To obtain such a position in your prestigious organization whereby I can apply my acquired skills and efforts to grow along with organization thereby achieving the targets and goals. I am a young and dynamic executive. I enjoy a good health and pleasing Personality.

Software Quality Assurance Engineer and Testers Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung India Electronics (Noida (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

First they was a pen paper based objective exam at college ,if you get selected you have to visit their office for the interview very next day .There are 2 technical and 2 HR rounds .Every round is an elimination round

Interview Questions

• Test case for checking white board .How to measure the height of building and some simple puzzles .Also they will ask questions from your resume and projects you have done so far.   Answer Question

Samsung Dealer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Samsung India Electronics (Noida (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

just go to the ienergizer and then give some casual inteview. You just have to go through two rounds of the interview, first you have to give interview to ienergizer HR after that samsung dealer manager takes your interview and that would be so casual after that they discuss your salary then bingo.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Samsung India Electronics.

Interview

I applied for Samsung R&D Inst. India-Delhi for Internship program. It was 5 Rounds Interview-
    1. Apptitude & Reasoning
    2. Technical Test
    3. Skill Round (Technical)-1
    4. Skill Round (Technical)-2
    5. HR Round

Mostly questions are based on your Projects or Skill sets.