Samsung India Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Samsung India Electronics

2.9

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Samsung India Electronics (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

Had a couple hour long technical interview with senior technical guy. Most of the time, was explaining my past projects, challenges and technologies I have used. Gave few programs to concentrate on performance on the algorithm.

Interview Questions

• Challenges faced and how did you overcome.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Gave a position and package below my expectation and during HR discussion I have again stressed on my expectation and got the designation and increment in package( but, not as much as demanded)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung India Electronics.

Interview

Campus placement process included GD then aptitude test and inyerview. The GD was really energetic, and they look out for such qualities in the candidate. Make your impression in the GD and half your battle is won. Aptitude test is easy don't worry about it. Quant and logic.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

See if you honestly like sales. My advice : do sales even if it pays you peanuts. It will be a lesson for lifetime as you will continously sell yourself at every step of your life. And your sales experience is going to teach you how to do it well!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung India Electronics (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Two rounds of written test. One was Aptitude and Logical reasoning. Two rounds of interview one was technical and other was HR round. Questions were moderate. Moderate technical knowledge was enough to solve the questions.

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung India Electronics (Noida (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

written - it contains quant & reasoning it is tough
    interview technical - basic datastructure , c , operating system
    hr - normal hr ques , why you want to join company

Negotiation

no negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raurkela (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung India Electronics (Raurkela (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Technical Round - C++ basics. File Handling. OOPs concepts. Programming Skills. Basics of C. Examples of OOP concepts.
    HR Round - Questions about personality. how did college life influence you . etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, fix salary.

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung India Electronics (Noida (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Technical MCQ test score around 70-80% required for going to second round.
    Technical interview with senior/lead engineers to check software concept, java, inheritance, algorithm skills, OS knowledge, data structures knowledge.
    Global Samsung Aptitude Test - Must to pass with 60% score at minimum.
    Aptitude test will be based on Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation and will be easy if you have ever prepared for CAT or other management entrance exams.
    HR Interview- Basically to know what kind of person you are and what are your expectation with company and why Samsung?
    It will be pretty easy once you have passed technical rounds.

Interview Questions

• OS related questions- banking algorithm, Algorithm optimizing, Inheritance and java tricky questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation for offer, it will be defined before first round.

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung India Electronics (Noida (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

1. Aptitude + Technical written exam
    2. Technical interview, questions on c/C++ and data strcutres

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes, person can negotitate

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung India Electronics.

Interview

The hiring process was bascially three rounds

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung India Electronics (Noida (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

I was called for interview by a consultant. There were two rounds. Both were technical. They asked a few questions on C and thats it.

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung India Electronics (Noida (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

3 Rounds- 1st GSAT, Aptitude test, 50 questions in 1 hour.
    2nd Technical Interview, mostly according to your CV. C, C++ and Java are main topics and a puzzle.
    3rd HR Interview, general questions.