Sasken Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 13, 2017

3.1

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sasken (Arlington, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

It wasn't really an interview. They asked me to download google hangouts and proceeded to message me on there. They offer you a ridiculous amount of money and to send you a check, but please understand the check, should you receive one if fraudulent and you can get into large amounts of legal turmoil. Please be cautious if applying in the US.

Field Testing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sasken.

Interview

I had 2 interviews with Sasken for the Field Testing Engineer in Seattle. The first one was with the Engineer in Seattle for technical questions, and the second was with a manager in North Carolina. The second interview was the behavioral interview. Questions like “Why do you want to work at Sasken?” and “What’s your career goal?” were asked.

ENGINEER - PRODUCT TEST Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sasken (Seattle, WA) in December 2013.

Interview

first phone call is from HR asking about work experience. Second phone interview is from Sasken Engineer ask more detail about mobile testing or operation experience. Third phone interview is from one of their client want me have a short introduction of myself.

Interview Questions

• They ask many of my work and research experience   1 Answer

Lead Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sasken in March 2007.

Interview

The interview panel is nice and they are very good.

They asked lot of questions in the cdma telecom domain. They seemed to have a clear objective in filtering the candidate.

The HR had negotiated a lot in salary offer and other benefits. They didn't offer any stock options or any other offers.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

cool and flexible interview process,it tooks 3 days to complete the process and two technical rounds and one hr round followed by salary discussion . Hrs are good to response at any anytime for interview information

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sasken (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First round was multiple choice bit tough , next two technical and one HR. Technical was bit tough . HR was really cool. Finally I got through it ... yehhhhh!!!

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sasken (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Ad-hoc, no proper planning, and schedule whenever they want to without thinking about the interviewee. The interviewer was rude and wanted to interrogate rather than discussing the role. Please note that interview discussions are both ways; we would like to know as much about you (the hiring manager) in the interview process, as you would like to know us. I am a passive candidate, I cut off their interview and stated I am not interested in the role within 5 mins of their interview. The interviewer lacked skills in basic communication.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sasken (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Company is good with very good infrastructure and a nice place to work.
    They want people with very good knowledge in C. First round was online Aptitude and programming test. No need to worry about apti, just go for C and u will get selected only on your performance in C.

Next is technical & HR and they ask from C, C++, Data structure, ask to write a programe in C. then they will ask you from your CV.

Interview Questions

• Insert element in Array, Operating System, Thread execution etc   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sasken (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sasken (Bengaluru) in March 2017.First round was online Aptitude and programming test. No need to worry about apti, just go for C and u will get selected only on your performance in C.

Interview Questions

• Insert element in Array, Operating System, Thread execution etc   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sasken (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I am Attended Sasken interview Process 2 weeks before.The first Round is Written test which contains the combination of C,APTITUDE&REASONING.It is somewhat Difficult.Then the 2nd round is Technical HR and the Final Round is General Hr...

Interview Questions

• In Technical Round Their is Questions in C,Data Structures,Linux Internals and also some questions asked from Department core Base questions.   Answer Question