Satmetrix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Satmetrix Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2017

Enterprise Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Satmetrix (New York, NY).

Interview

Initial step was phone screen with recruiter who had the wrong resume in front of her. Second step was a conference call which the recruiter forgot to set up. Third step was a Skype call with manager in London. Fourth step was an in-person interview where HR lady discussed how they regularly fire people at the company. I received a verbal offer, but the position disappeared overnight. A few weeks later, the same HR lady called me to ask if I was still interested. I said yes, and she said she would get an offer over to me. Rather than sending the offer, she ended up emailing me asking for me to participate in another round of interviews. I said no and accepted another offer. In sum, terrible interview process all around!

Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Applied online, set up a time for a phone screen.

When it was time for the screen call went to voicemail. I called back immediately. Was asked "can you call back in a few minutes. I'm in my car and would like to get to the office." No problem. Called back. Was told "a fire drill just came up, let's reschedule." We rescheduled.

On the day of the rescheduled call, there was no call at the agreed upon time. I waited and finally called. Recruiter said "the hiring manager is out of the country and I have other positions but let's talk next week." I think this is strange but figure at least they are honest. We set up a third time.

Third time comes. Again no call. Again I call recruiters number. Left a voicemail. Never got a call back.

This may be the single most disrespectful recruiting experience I've had. Apply for this company only if you time has no value.

Interview Questions

Satmetrix Response

Oct 13, 2016 – Head of HR

Our apologies for your poor interview experience. We've passed on your feedback to our Recruiting team and will make sure something like this doesn't happen again. Please reach out to the recruiting... More

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Satmetrix.

Interview

Multiple levels of interview covering attitude , managerial level , Technical and interpersonal skills.
    First round being telephonic and HR may even ask some technical questions related just for pre screening.Followed by telephonic technical interview from offshore . Skype inter view from onsite and some times direct managerial level interview . you may then get additional call for technical interview. Salary id mostly negotiable.

Tech Writer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Satmetrix (San Mateo, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

I applied for a tech writer intern position that was posted on indeed and my graduate school website. I contacted the HR manager directly (by e-mail) to make sure my materials were viewed and then was contacted by a recruiter. In my first conversation the reviewer told me about the role. Next I had a phone conversation with the person who would be my supervisor and finally an in person interview with the person who would be my supervisor and the director. The in person interview lasted 1 hour and at the end I was offered the position, although the salary was non negotiable (I asked). While it was a pleasant interviewing experience, I was interviewing at several places and was given a more compelling offer which allowed greater career growth and more than twice the pay. Everyone was pleasant and friendly throughout the process, and I would interview at the company again for a different position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I would be available for night-time phone conversations to coordinate with their team in India (13 hour time difference).   Answer Question

I received a more compelling offer in a market research position. In addition, the pay was lower than what I was already paid for similar work.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Satmetrix (North Atlanta, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

Basic interview questions by gm and a few team members. Usually ask people to demonstrate salesforce and will try and throw you off with trick questions.

Interview Questions

• Not that difficult if they like you. If they don't, they will purposely try and screw you up.   Answer Question

Discovered product has had a lot of problems.

Enterprise Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Satmetrix (San Mateo, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

The management was very enthusiastic regarding the company, culture, opportunities for growth, etc. I enjoyed speaking with the three people, however, other insider employees swayed me against taking the position.

Interview Questions

• What steps would you take in order to persuade a prospective customer who is leaning towards a competitors product/solution?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Satmetrix (San Mateo, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

Spoke with several people in the marketing and sales department. The marketing folks seemed very nice and knowledgeable in the jobs. Had to come back several times to meet with different people then was put on the back burner while they spoke to someone else. A trying process. None of the interviews was particularly difficult, but I was applying for a position that I was very qualified for.

Interview Questions

• How do you justify your marketing programs when sales doesn't make their number?   Answer Question

Two of the sales reps I spoke with made it really obvious that they were looking for a marketing person they could blame their poor sales on. I don't work well in that type of environment. After that conversation I also read some of the employee reviews on Glassdoor and it seems the staff and management teams were out of alignment. Decided to take another position that was offered by a different company. Had Satmetrix made me an offer a week earlier I might have accepted. Glad thet didn't.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Satmetrix (San Mateo, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

Meetings with VP Sales and CEO. Pretty standard questions. Lunch meetings. Reviewed sales strategy and market developments.

Negotiation

They made an acceptable offer and I accepted straight away.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Satmetrix (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a couple of rounds of Technical Interview over the phone, Followed by a Face to Face interview with the same team and the Director.
    The interviews were good and I had a good discussion with the team. Seemed like a nice company to work for. However, a few days later i was informed that position has been put on hold for a a couple of weeks and they shall get back to me as soon as they restart the process.

Interview Questions

• About a couple of frequent job changes i have had recently!   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Satmetrix (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

i went through an written test round in which i didnt get select.there were around 10 other people with me.the test took around 45 minutes.the company environment is very good.