Saudi Telecom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 30, 2017

3.1

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saudi Telecom (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

hr calling for phone interviews then they set an appointment for in person interviews they start asking for questions from my resume about work experience they go in more information about details and what I can do for their company

Data Architecture & Governance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saudi Telecom (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

because i lived in the UK at the time, the interview was done over the phone. It consisted of several 30 minute phone calls over the course of a few days.

Interview Questions

• what is a Business Information Model   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Saudi Telecom.

Interview

First interview is usually with a consultant who reports to the director within the sector, second interview with the section manager, last interview with the director. They asked about my previous experience in EBU sector and Network Sector.

Interview Questions

• First question they asked of me is to talk about myself and my experience.   Answer Question

RF Optimization Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Saudi Telecom (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)).

Interview

Initial technical phone interview by the vendor (Full Technical, you must be well prepared)
    2nd interview with the Customer Operator ( Also technical, and more demanding in terms of new technology advancement)

Interview Questions

• What is your past optimization experience ? discuss in detail and then questions are done from those past experiences. More of scenario based technical questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saudi Telecom.

Interview

Basic Telephonic Interview with the hiring manager. Basic SAS, SQL and algorithms questions. More interested in seeing if I knew the SAS Platform and the SAS Tools especially SAS Enterprise Miner. After which an interview with the HR, basic personality questions and salary negotiation. Ended up taking the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had experience working with SAS Enterprise Miner   Answer Question

Network Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Saudi Telecom.

Interview

two Interviews one technical interview and second Interview with the manager , the technical interview was difficult then after that I meet the manager and his questions was a general .then around one month or more I got the Job offer .

Interview Questions

• why you applied to this Job ?
      what you will add to the team ?   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyāḑ (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saudi Telecom (Riyāḑ (Saudi Arabia)) in April 2016.

Interview

the interview took about one hour, there was the division manager, my direct manager and HR representative.

they focused in your fit personality and motivation more than the technical talk, it went smoothly

Interview Questions

• talk in details about project and tools you used in your previous job   Answer Question

Security Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Saudi Telecom (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)).

Interview

It was 4 interviews, technical, personal and others. It went smooth. The HR interview to file application, then meet with technical and managers after that the top management. It takes about 4 months to process my application and get hired.

Interview Questions

• What are the projects that you have worked on?   2 Answers

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Saudi Telecom (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in July 2015.

Interview

It was very basic and clear. I got a call from them to come to the main office and I did it.
    The interview was about CS basics especially networks.
    STC employ too many students, but you must come early to them.
    IT, CS, IS, MIS and Soft.Eng all the same and works together.
    STC is good place to learn and earn.
    They are offering books and magazine to learn.

Telecom Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Saudi Telecom (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in July 2014.

Interview

get a call, person will ask when is a good time for a face to face. give him a date, meet the interviewer, and get interviewed for about 1 hour. wow him, and he will ask when you can join, you say maybe, blablabla