Savoir-faire Linux Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Savoir-faire Linux

2.3

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Savoir-faire Linux (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

The HR called me after a month and asked me about my skills and then told if we have position we let you know. She asked me questions in french to evaluate my french level. She asked about my salary expectation and some other typical questions. I also told the person I am interested in the internship.

Developer Interview

Interview

Almost no technical question. Only ask for background and previous experience. There is no test or evaluation on paper.

Interview Questions

• Almost no technical question.   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Full Stack Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Savoir-faire Linux (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

There was a preliminary phone conversation that lasted about 15 minutes in French asking general questions regarding my experience and expectations (e.g: salary). I got invited for an interview a couple of weeks later. The interview was conducted by a developer and a technical lead. It felt informal and was quite pleasant. It was conducted in French. Information was flowing both ways, which made the interview interesting to me. The last 15-20 minutes was occupied by more technical questions about Python and Django.

Interview Questions

• What are the biggest challenges you faced when porting code from Python 2 to Python 3   Answer Question
    • What are the differences between how Python 2 and Python 3 handle textual data?   1 Answer
    • In your own words, tell us what happens between the time you enter an address into your browser and the time a web page appears.   1 Answer

JavaEE Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Savoir-faire Linux (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

There was an HR called me first to check my general background, like years of exp, my skill set, English and French level, etc. Then I got an interview in two days. It was a technical interview with some basic Java knowledge, other than that, there were some IQ / Logic tests very interesting.

Interview Questions

• 5 men do 5 units of work in 5 hours. How many men do we need to do 100 units of work in 100 hours?   1 Answer
    • 9 balls with same diameter and color with 1 of them heavier or lighter than the others. You are given a balance and you can use it only 3 times. How can you tell which one is different from the others and is it heavier or lighter?   1 Answer

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Savoir-faire Linux (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2019.

Interview

I had a talk with CEO then I had an interview with a technica director. He asked me some coding questions and then I had a talk with the CEO and human resource manager.

Free Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Savoir-faire Linux (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

It's a very classic process. First, the human manager resource calls you, then you have an interview, then you receive an offer (or not) then you accept the offer.

Interview Questions

• - What are your weaknesses ?   1 Answer

gestionnaire de projet Interview

Application

Interview

Entretien avec les RH. Puis entretien avec le directeur du departement, puis entretien avec le president qui a le dernier mot sur tout. De manière générale, les interlocuteurs sont courtois et attendent des candidats un haut niveau d'expertise.

Interview Questions

• quel est ton niveau sur cette techno ?   1 Answer