Sbarro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sbarro

1.9

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sbarro (Cerritos, CA).

Interview

I applied in oerson and hired on the spot

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Would u be willing to work 30 hrs a week

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sbarro (Saint Cloud, MN) in May 2012.

Interview

Fill out some paperwork and they will call you back for an interview. The most important thing during their interview process is to act happy and excited to work. That is what they look for most.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

At the Sbarro

Server/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port St Lucie, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sbarro (Port St Lucie, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

I basically walked up asked for an application a week later I got a call in for an interview. I came in we sat in the food court and I was asked the stereotypically job interview questions. At the end of the interview he said if my background check came back clean I'd get the job (it did) came back like 3 days later filled out paper work started 2 days after that.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sbarro (Saint Cloud, MN) in September 2018.

Interview

it took 5 days i was calle back on monday after the inter view it was a screening interview i didn t get the job back until monday thats when they said they were to call me

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sbarro (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2008.

Interview

Met with General Manager for a quick interview. A few questions were asked about availability, start date & work history. The manager was friendly and explained the nature of the job and options for advancement, then informed me of the Pittsburgh International Airport security approval process. He gave me all necessary paperwork, saw me through security, then walked me around the store as he explained additional job duties. I was introduced to the workers, completed paperwork, then was escorted to the security offices to apply for government clearance. I was contacted by phone the next day to discuss the status of the paperwork, a certain start date and regular scheduling. While the interview ended up taking a couple of hours, it was in no way stressful or demanding. The manager was easy to work with and always happy to answer any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Is there anything that would prevent you from obtaining security clearance at an airport?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sbarro (Columbus, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Not a sophisticated company or hr representative. Old school company and management team.
    Low salary for job title and expectations comparable to like companies/positions.
    If you're looking for a challenging environment (in a good way), this is not the place to be.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask the right questions for the position. HR not to a professional standard expected in a company its size.   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sbarro (Columbus, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Pleasant. They made me feel comfortable. Asks questions about myself to make me feel like a person not just a body to fill a position. Had to do background check which was fine only set back starting work sooner.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sbarro (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

easy will give job to anyone i have seen this.basic things asked short in time i wouldnt take job if you do watch your back the company want to make money and dont care at what cost

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sbarro (Chicago, IL) in February 2011.

Interview

Met with the Director of Operations for Chicago. Passed that interview and was invited to work at the store for a half day. They made an offer. After weighing a few other options, I accepted it.

Interview Questions

• Are you passionate about pizza?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a salary. It is an hourly wage, but overtime is expected in their store budgets (depending on your rank within the store).

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sbarro.

Interview

Interviewed with another General Manager and the Director of Operations. Both were very laid back and made the process easy. Each interview last about an hour and both were looking for individuals that had experience and wanted to work in team environments.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difficult customer? What was the situation? How did you handle it? and what was the outcome?   Answer Question