Scheels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Scheels Interview Questions

Interviews at Scheels

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Scheels (Sandy, UT) in September 2013.

Interview

They were really nice, wanted to really get to know you, find out what things you like to do on your days off.

Interview Questions

• What do you think sets Scheels apart from any other Sporting Goods Company?   1 Answer

SSM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Scheels in June 2011.

Interview

Straight forward. Phone interview, then there are multiple interviews with management to determine the best possible candidate. After that there is a written test and a drug test. Overall it was a fairly smooth process, although it had a lot of steps.

Interview Questions

• My hobbies outside of work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None.

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sparks, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Scheels (Sparks, NV) in December 2016.

Interview

1) Applied online, got a call from HR and she asked a handful of easy, basic questions. Got called in for live interview with HR Manager at local Scheels store. HR person was very friendly and asked basic interview questions

Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scheels (Lincoln, NE) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online. It took them only a couple days to call me back and schedule a phone interview and said it's their first step in their application process. During the phone interview, she kept saying "mhmm" every few seconds so it was really distracting. They seemed to talk like they were better than you and I feel like they gave me the phone interview just because. They asked all the basic interview questions and didn't give me a chance to ask any questions

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest achievement that you're proud of so far?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scheels (Lincoln, NE) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, interview with HR, interview with another manager. Super easy stuff, really simple. Probably the easiest interviews you could do, just tedious. It's really all just super surface level questions

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Scheels.

Interview

I filled out an application and brought it in to the manger. then he asked me questions on the spot. The manager and you walk through the store and he starts asking questions as you walk. He is looking for if you can keep up and still be focused on the go.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Scheels in October 2016.

Interview

First interview was a 20 minute phone interview.
    Second interview was in person with a sales associate- asked basic questions and did a pointless test at the end over grammar, spelling, math, etc. Also did a drug test.
    Third interview were more personal questions and then I was offered the job on the spot

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Scheels (Omaha, NE) in August 2015.

Interview

After applying for the position, I received a phone call asking me to come in for an interview. For the interview, I spoke with 2 different members of management. They were very friendly and made me feel comfortable during the process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here as opposed to one of our competitors?   Answer Question
    • Why do you think you would be successful in this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scheels (Sandy, UT) in August 2013.

Interview

Interviewed by two managers and went by very quick. Answered simple questions interviewee was down to earth. After the first interview it took them a couple days to call back.

Interview Questions

• How could you contribute to scheels?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scheels (Eau Claire, WI) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process is pretty intense - you submit an application, receive a phone interview, have a face-to-face interview, take an exam on product knowledge and skill set, and have a final interview to complete the process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Scheels? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question