Schnucks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schnucks Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savoy, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schnucks (Savoy, IL).

Interview

Applied online. Got emailed a few days later about setting up a phone interview. The phone interview was very brief and an in-person interview was scheduled during the call. The physical interview involved standard customer service questions, and I was given an offer on the spot.

Bakery Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schnucks (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a great interview it was a alot of questions they ask but I just hoped I nailed it. I'm so confused when he said they will let me know thru my email of I am hired.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think that you are the person for the job out of everyone we interviewed?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schnucks (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

They hammered me with questions from an article I read about questions Google stopped asking because they were ridiculous. Also relied heavily on loaded questions which lead you to giving them an answer they don't want. Not a bad way to see if someone is open-minded.

Bakery Clerk Interview

Interview

There were two interviews. One was at a job fair and then I was told to come back the next day for a second interview. It was pretty easy and low stress. The first interview was mostly about finding out where in the store I wanted to work and what store I wanted to work in. The second interview was basically going over the position and signing a few papers. Overall pretty easy.

Anonymous Employee in Roscoe, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schnucks (Roscoe, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Friendly knowledgeable reasonable fun I was really impressed. He took. The time tonget to know me.. Even though i was highly recommended for the company. I was started off at a reasonable wage.

Interview Questions

• What was the experience i had previously w the company   1 Answer

Grocery Bagger Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Schnucks.

Interview

Not much was asked at all. Mostly just about your schedule and availability. I had a phone call to schedule it and then I showed up to maybe a 20 minute interview the next day and was offered the job and filled out paperwork.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schnucks (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied through University and was contacted within few weeks. It was a casual interview with the team and most of the questions where related to my resume. The entire process took about 2 weeks.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Schnucks (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2016.

Interview

Organized, friendly, informative, personable and welcoming. The senior leaders were knowledgeable about the industry, they could clearly articulate the company's strategy, why the culture was so special, and the strengths and opportunities the company was focused on moving forward.

Interview Questions

• Background, prior responsibilities and project experience.   1 Answer

Assistant Deli Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Schnucks (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

The process was two people asking questions in a firing method. They asked me questions about how to handle situations under pressure. That's was the reason for the two person firing squad.

Deli Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schnucks.

Interview

I applied online at the recommendation of a friend. I was called in and given a brief interview of my motivations and future plans. I was offered the position at the end of the interview