School Improvement Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at School Improvement Network

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at School Improvement Network (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

Was very thorough and professional. They moved through the process quite quickly and had the right people involved in the process. The interviews went very well and based on the three people I spoke with I felt good about it. The organization on the process was excellent and the trip to Utah was well managed. They said that they would decide quickly and that didn't happen. The interviews went quickly and the corporate visit was quick. The decision making was slow and very disappointing.

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at School Improvement Network.

Interview

School Improvement Network seems like they have an incredible culture and seems to have some amazing, talented individuals that care about their employees. I would have loved the opportunity to work with these great people.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at School Improvement Network.

Interview

The interviews started with talking to one of the managers at school improvement. After passing the interview I moved on to a project and another couple of phone calls. Lots of questions about how much experience do I have and how much do I want to win, etc. After that I had a presentation at the HQ office in the ghetto. They had me present about the job I was applying for. After that there was just negotiating about the job and territory. There were lots of territories open so I could have picked from lots of different states. They talked a lot about the travel and how you have to spend like fifty percent of the time traveling.

Interview Questions

• If you had to walk in and sell a school district how would you go about it? Who would you talk to?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at School Improvement Network in November 2013.

Interview

Had over 8 on the phone interviews going through the exact same things each time. Adding different people, usually whomever was within eye/earshot to join in on the call. Showed a great deal of unprofessionalism.

Interview Questions

• How well do you deal with rejection?   1 Answer

Interview

Very odd interviewing process- not much to it. I think it is being re-vamped. they prefer people with industry experience, because they don't really offer much in terms of training.

Interview Questions

• Simulations- they give you a series of 5 scenarios and give you time to prepare your answers to them. You will then sit in a room with 4-5 people and go through your answers. You may be asked to role play.   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation or budging on salary. they do have a generous bonus payout, monthly based on performance.

Strategic Partner Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at School Improvement Network (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2011.

Interview

Good experience with interviewing. Had multiple interviews with recruiter then was video taped (kind of strange) then had a Skype interview then in house interview. Make sure to ask a lot of questions and read reviews on Glassdoor before accepting a position here.

Interview Questions

• How do you over come objections?   1 Answer

Strategic Partner Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at School Improvement Network (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2011.

Interview

All questions were based on the DNAS selling methodology. Since my answers aligned with it pretty well, it was a pretty short interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

take it as is