Scoppechio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Scoppechio Interview Questions

Interviews at Scoppechio

2.4

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scoppechio.

Interview

Went through first interview with HR director and media team. HR director noted that I might be more suitable for a position in accounts, and that she thought a position would soon be available. I followed up with her shortly thereafter, and she said it looked like the position would, in fact, be available. Then she left the company.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in the advertising business?   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Scoppechio (Louisville, KY).

Interview

The interview itself was standard. I interviewed with two account executives who were very friendly. However, I never officially heard back. I left several voicemails that went unanswered as well as emails. That was unprofessional for an agency of that caliber.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scoppechio.

Interview

I traveled over 300 miles to interview at this agency. The interview was standard for the industry and the account directors were polite. The HR basically told me that it looked good and that I would hear back by no later than a week and to fill out the form for travel reimbursement. They never called back or answered until nearly 2 months later and never sent any reimbursement. The starting salary was extremely low ball (a worker a Chipotle makes more). For being such a large agency I expected more professional behavior and follow through, kind of a shame but it is what it is. No response to recent emails or voicemails about the travel reimbursement.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scoppechio.

Interview

I interviewed with four people on the account in one day and heard back about an offer the following week. During the interviews, I was asked mostly generic interview questions but also was questioned on specific scenarios that I would face only a daily basis on the job.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Scoppechio (Louisville, KY) in January 2016.

Interview

Was connected to the employee by a relative. Did not conduct an interview but was given the job via email a while later. The position was only for one half of the summer and not a full 10 weeks like at most firms.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scoppechio (Louisville, KY) in October 2016.

Interview

Met with 6 members of the organization. From CEO to VPs and Directors everyone was engaged and had a handful of questions about my candidacy. There was no formal interview style, it was more of a conversation.

Media Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Scoppechio (Louisville, KY) in February 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with 6 people at one time. It was very intimidating and didnt feel very effective. Second round was with my future account directory - was supposed to me with other management but they didn't have time. Took about a week and a half to get an offer but they dont give you the chance to think you have to say yes right then and there and have no option to negotiate pay or benefits. They seem to take advantage of recent college grads desperate for work and pay them nothing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't one - they called and offered the job and said i had to accept on the spot - no way to negotiate pay or anything

Media Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scoppechio.

Interview

Three interviews, group and one on one

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Scoppechio (Louisville, KY) in February 2017.

Interview

First of all, my interview was three hours long. I was interviewing for two different positions. The afternoon consisted of 6 half hour interviews. Two of those meetings were for a position that was no longer available. Yes, they filled it earlier that day, but why waste my time? It made me even more annoyed when the position that was no longer available was the one I was most interested in. I loved meeting with Susan Furlong. However, when I went to speak with the President, Toni Clem, I learned that my salary requirements were an overreach (when the recruiter told me that my range was acceptable).

I liked the personalities of most of the people I met with, but I did not like how the recruiter had not yet met a handful of the people I had meetings with. I understand she is fairly new, but she should have met these people by now.

Interview Questions

• Q: They asked a lot about how I would overcome obstacles in my current position.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Scoppechio (Louisville, KY) in February 2012.

Interview

There were so few questions to actually get to heart of my experience, fit or working style. I felt like even the upper management either did not have time to interview me or else had never been given training.