Scriptgiant Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Scriptgiant Technologies

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Scriptgiant Technologies

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Scriptgiant Technologies (Kolkata (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

I had an interview with Scriptgiant Technologies Pvt Ltd. It took 2 days for complete process. First there was a written test( technical ). Afer getting selected in written test there was a technical round( face-to-face). After technical, director said I would be called if I would be selected.
    Next day I get a call from director & after face to face round I got offer.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions are based on my knoledge in core php, codeigniter, laravel, jquey, javascript & also on mysql.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scriptgiant Technologies (Kolkata (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

For the technical round I had to give written technical round. After that based on that I got selected for the next round of interview. After that there was another viva round with the operational head.

Interview Questions

• Technical interview questions were mainly based on the usage of php array functions and few queries related to MySQL.   1 Answer

I worked there for few days. Due to some personal issues I declined the offer.

SEO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Scriptgiant Technologies (Kolkata (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Good and the interview procedure is okay. And all the step like there are four step of interview are taken. first HR to technical person and then the director. After that all the process has been done, the director ask me when you can join our company.

Interview Questions

• How many years work experience?   1 Answer

Senior Content Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scriptgiant Technologies (Kolkata (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview process in three steps. First a written examination after being shortlisted, a viva-voice by Operational Head of the company. The third round was a round of viva-voice with the HR manager.

Interview Questions

• Questions that are generally asked to content writers during an interview. Like how to deal with particular type of content?   Answer Question
    • Different aspects of technical writing?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was smooth sailing one at per with the prevailing standard of this industry.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Scriptgiant Technologies (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Comprehension checking and final discussion face to face with 3 person. Maintain the basic level of their requirement. No need to wary if you have expertise on your skill. Very much sure what they are looking for.

SEO Head Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Scriptgiant Technologies (Kolkata (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Before i selected of this company they took interview like an exam. When i passed the first round, then took face to face interview with this company CEO. The CEO Mr. Himanshu Sekhor Sahoo asked when you will can join this company and i need such of employee like you. I am very happy at that time and said i can join 2nd June' 2014. He is very friendly and good human being person.

Interview Questions

• 1. How to improve our website in the internet market?   1 Answer