Scrive Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Scrive

Scrive

Application

I interviewed at Scrive

Interview

1h call with around 40 questions. Pure technical interview. Homework with terraform and ansible task. You have enough time to make it. Quick decision time. Fully online. That was some time ago.

Interview Questions
  • What is virtual memory in liniux
    Answer Question

Scrive

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scrive

Interview

I had 2 interviews with hr person and another one with operations manager and DevOps Team Lead. I was asked to join the third interview after 2 weeks from the send one. After the 3rd interview they sent me a test - litle project - to build cloud infrastructure. I sent them back my solution then wait. I wrote them back again after 1 week to ask for an update, that came shortly after. They replied they have already choosed someone else. All the process went very slow - one and a half month.

Interview Questions
  • About bolded words present in the job description. Technical interview related to work done until then.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scrive (Stockholm, Stockholm) in Feb 2021

Interview

One call with recruiter, one call with hiring manager and a manger above, assessment and accepted. Then called again and asked to become a consultant instead of an employee and to create my own company.

Interview Questions
  • We can't hire you with a contract in Sweden since you don't live in Sweden (was a remote position and I live in the EU, so it was false, they could what they didn't want to), can you create your own company?
RSS Feed</>Embed