Scytl Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Scytl Interview Questions

Interviews at Scytl

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Scytl (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted by them via linkedin. I did a preliminary interview, then a written assignment and then two more interviews at their offices. Overall I spent around 10hours of my time in this process. After the last interview they never called or write back despite my attempts to get some feedback.

Funniest thing is that they reached me one year later and acted ofended when I told them I had no interest in working for such company.

Interview Questions

• all kind of questions, i did 3 interviews before being shadowed   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scytl.

Interview

Online and in person. Process was find and people were nice. Gave a tour of the office and talked about the new products they are developing. People seemed interested in what they are doing and generally cared for the company.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Scytl (Tampa, FL) in November 2018.

Interview

Most unprofessional and chaotic I have ever experienced. 4 interviews over a one month period. Each interviewer promising their approval on hiring me. Only to get a form letter email "thanks but we are going a different route" They would ask times I was available to do a call and then not answer me for a week.

Interview Questions

• Why have you remained in your role?   1 Answer

Software QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Scytl.

Interview

In person interview, took 1 hours with 4 members. They asked about my skills and how I can improve quality of their products. Ive not gotten a result back.

Interview Questions

• They explained me about their products and asked how I can help to improve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Scytl (Barcelona (Spain)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was composed by a set of stages: telephone screening interview, off-line technical exercise, pair programming exercise, and face to face RRHH interview. The whole process was more or less difficult. After that they make an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is my experience with Java frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, etc?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Scytl (Barcelona (Spain)) in December 2016.

Interview

On-line technical test based on short questions. 30 minutes to complete.

Face-to-face technical test with technical leader, based on programming a series of short java applications.

Interview with manager and team leader about personal and professional, company presentation.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Scytl (Barcelona (Spain)) in September 2014.

Interview

The process was very slow. First, I was contacted by e-mail to realize a skill test. After some weeks, I got an e-mail reply to go to the interview. After the interview, I was contacted one month later that I passed the first interview, but then, I already got a new work. I saw during the interview, that they wanted someone who likes to work under pressure. I thought it was a cool company but then it was a disappointment when I read from a friend that was working there and he wanted to quit asap. The software departament is a caos with no communication between departments and there are tigh deadlines.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Scytl (Barcelona (Spain)) in June 2016.

Interview

I have applied over an year ago to a role that wasn't opened in the end. They contacted me this year and in after a lot of interviews I've gotten hired.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Scytl (Barcelona (Spain)).

Interview

I had one telephone interview via Skype and they were very late in calling and the connection was not so great. I had two separate face to face interviews, they tested my English and Spanish. Interviewed with 2 managers, 1 team member and did a role play. Discussed salary exceptions and career development.

Interview Questions

• Describe how I work (my proccess/methodology) when doing X task   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scytl (Barcelona (Spain)) in June 2017.

Interview

1 Skype interview for screening and then 5 Skype interviews with several managers of different teams. One last interview physically in Barcelona. At the end, I received an offer that I accepted. The day after I accepted, they went backwards and say that finally the job was cancelled. Terrible experience on how they treated the problem and how they communicated (laconic mail). Almost lost my current job for nothing...

Interview Questions

• How will you handle the fact that the project's deadline cannot be missed ?   Answer Question