Sears Optical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sears Optical

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sears Optical (Washington, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

One on one..with the manager. Talked about scheduling clients. How to check for insurance. What hours,was I available to work and whats,days. How to help clients fill out forms

Interview Questions

• If I was used to talking on the phone and helping customers   1 Answer

Optical Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sears Optical (Newark, DE) in January 2014.

Interview

Met with regional and was offered the position after several people quit. But I had done a great job since I first started working there so it was discussed briefly prior

Optical Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sears Optical (New Orleans, LA) in December 2013.

Interview

Very thorough interview which was a great way to express and explain my experience and accomplishments. They did ask me numerous times if I had questions or concerns which I thought was great. Be prepared to give a lot of information regarding specific situations regarding customer service and complaints.

Apprentice Optician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sears Optical (Gainesville, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

The store needed a bilingual speaker, and I knew about that because a friend of mine told me. I went in the store, asked to speak to the manager about it, and he made me fill out a form and he then interviewed me right on the spot. After the interview, I took a personality test at my house (which he gave me the link to). About a week and a half later, he called me saying I got the job and then proceeded to give me on-the-job training.

Interview Questions

• If a customer came in the store with a complaint about a product, how would you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Optician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sears Optical (San Jose, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Optometrist called to schedule for a interview. You meet with the optometrist, he/she will ask you why you think they should hire you, what u can bring to the table. It really depends on the optometrist. Sometimes if they see that you have experience, they will just ask you again if you have optical experience. After a week or so, he/she will cal u back to let u know if you got the job or not.

Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sears Optical in April 2011.

Interview

Decision has not been made yet for the position.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 yrs. with this company?   1 Answer
    • What are my requirements for salary or wage.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sears Optical in May 2008.

Interview

When I first joined the organization the interview process was lengthy because they hired more selective people to represent the brand at that time.