Secure Mission Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Secure Mission Solutions Interview Questions

2.8

SecurityTechnician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Secure Mission Solutions.

Interview

Phone interview was very informal but to the point, I was briefed on the current projects going on and the expectations of my duties for the position. I was given an opportunity to ask questions or voice any concerns during the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the extent of the experience on biometric and badging systems.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Secure Mission Solutions.

Interview

The process was as good as it can get considering the company took extra steps to ensure that I was properly vetted for the position. Communication between the recruiter, human resources and management was without a hitch and I received responses quickly. Being highly recommended for the position helped alot.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult or unexpected but "can you diffuse a difficult situation? stands out.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Secure Mission Solutions in July 2014.

Interview

I initially applied online, and was contacted by a HR representative. After being asked the basic questions about my resume and background, we had agreed to a time,that I would talk with the team lead and hiring manager. During that interview, I was asked a couple questions about my background, but the majority of the time I was asked basic networking questions as well as some open ended forensic questions. The overall experience was very positive.

Interview Questions

• Explain one of your downfalls in the technology world, and explain how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Secure Mission Solutions (North Charleston, SC) in September 2011.

Interview

Had applied and been interviewed for an Administrative Assistant position, and due to positive interviews, was called back for interview for Logistics Analyst position (which I have no qualifications for).