SecureState Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at SecureState

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, OH

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SecureState (Bedford, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Got an initial phone screening and passed. I then had three back to back in person interviews. The first round was with an Analyst, the second round was with a Senior Analyst, and the final round was with the CEO. This was one of the most laid back and enjoyable interviews I have experienced. I could tell that each person I interviewed with, like me, had a true passion for Info Sec so some really good conversations were the result. I was contacted a week later and had a final 20 minute phone interview with a different Senior Analyst, which again just resulted in a pretty enjoyable conversation about the field.

Interview Questions

• 1.) What do you think about Burp Suite?
      2.) How do you stay current on tech trends? - I have never had an interview in IT that has not asked this question and you should be aware of the sites your reading stuff off of.
      3.) Other technical questions that helped them gain my technical skills that directly related to my previous experience listed on my resume.   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at SecureState.

Interview

Recruiting was wonderful, and found me. Walked me through a great onboarding process and training program

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SecureState in February 2013.

Interview

applied online, Phone interview

Interview Questions

• behavioral questions. three things about me that would benefit the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

did not negotiate

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SecureState (Cleveland, OH) in July 2010.

Interview

Phone interview was first, then a scheduled "In Person" interview. Interview was fast-paced with a different person getting about 15 minutes with you before passing you off to another person. I sat in the same office and the different interviewers came and went. Everyone seemed positive and upbeat - happy with their jobs and the company. You really have to know your stuff - they're not just hiring bodies to fill chairs. You really can't BS your way through too - they'll call you on it. Be yourself, be eager, but know the industry. Big plus if you're a veteran or have military experience - especially if your security clearance is still valid. Also, their website has a lot of information that will help you prepare - they keep it pretty up-to-date.

Interview Questions

• What would make you profitable to us and to yourself in the short-term? Long-term is less uncertain, but what do you bring with you so you can hit the ground running?   Answer Question