Securitas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Securitas Interview Questions

Interviews at Securitas

1.9

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas.

Interview

I had a zoom video interview that lasted about 30 mins. Very self explanatory with common interview questions. Very easy then you take the drug test. Still awaiting results of the drug test.

Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas.

Interview

It was quick and easy. First get your license then apply to make the process quick , a quick drug test and a small training session and then places at a site

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Securitas (San Jose, CA) in April 2020.

Interview

Unorganized, pointless interview. The recruiter had no idea what jobs were actually available when you can see them posted online. The recruiter said they would get back to me and never did. This is NOT very encouraging that your recruiters aren't trying to do their jobs especially when people NEED jobs in these terrible times.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Terre Haute, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Securitas (Terre Haute, IN) in January 2020.

Interview

Brief phone interview going over my past experiences regarding working, casual conversations, and then briefly describing pay and job sites. Interviewer also went over my education and if i had any certifications in CPR or Medical aid. Proceeded to tell me about the training programs.

AHRM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Securitas (New York, NY) in January 2020.

Interview

I had an initial phone screen that was 15 minutes long and was moved immediately to an in person interview. Additionally, I had to reschedule with the recruiter because she had forgotten our initial call. I had a bad feeling about going to the interview, but went anyways. The interview confirmed my feelings. During the interview is became pretty apparent that I was not qualified for the role and was waste of everyone's time. If the recruiter had taken more time screening me this would have been pretty apparent. Furthermore, you could tell from interviewing what the culture of the organization was and that was a P&L focused culture and was not a welcoming or inviting company culture. During the interview I also got the impression the are dealing quite a bit of EEOC claims and pay their associates the bare minimum. Overall, probably the worse interview process I have experienced.

Critical Incident Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Securitas (Redmond, WA) in December 2019.

Interview

Phone Interview before in-person interview was comprehensive and engaging. A budget for the position was given to me by the interviewer, which was acceptable for me to continue on to the on-site interview the following week. The on-site interview was very simple and quite brief. The "subject matter expert" they brought in to ask me technical questions was underwhelming to say the least. No price point was discussed during this interview. I was offered the position 10 minutes after pulling out of the parking lot. It was at this point that they offered me 10k less than the budget for the position. I requested that they come up closer to the budget and they never called me back.

Field Investigator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Securitas.

Interview

My interview process took upwards of 3 months due to extensive delays and resulted in no decision being made, compared to my friend who was hired in under 3 weeks.

Of the many delays, the worse in my opinion was that the company would not conduct a final round interview with me until I had relocated for the job with a permanent residence without a guarantee that I would get the job after relocating. While trying to discuss this further the company put a freeze on all hiring and dropped my application.

Interview Questions

• How well can you manage writing reports under a deadline?   Answer Question

Sec Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Securitas.

Interview

Applied online and received an call for a in person interview at their main office. Interview was with a person from HR and had simple questions. Tell me about yourself. Where do you see your self in 5 years. What are your strength and weaknesses?

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Securitas in October 2019.

Interview

Answer a quick questionnaire with questions like “what is you seen someone breaking into a car. What would you do?” Going through the actual interview and being asked have you worked here before, your age based upon a position they need you at, do you know about the company and time availability.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Securitas (Eugene, OR) in October 2019.

Interview

You are given an oral interview by the head of personnel, where she decides if you are sober, honest, and will stay for at least six months. After the interview, you are offered minimum wage and not guaranteed forty hours per week.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience? Do you have a guard card? Do you have a beard for religious reasons?   1 Answer