Securitas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Securitas Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2017

1.9

Dispatch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Securitas.

Interview

Very unprofessional. Supervisors and upper management degrades the help. No help from Human Resources when you file a complaint. Would not recommend this company to anyone.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas.

Interview

apply online and wait to get a call back, then after they set you up for an interview, then a week later after background and drug test is complete, you get offered the job and you go to orientation

Interview Questions

• why do you want to be become a security officer   1 Answer

Interview

Was asked if I had a valid license, was given a brief description of duties. Basically if you were a warm body with no prior criminal convictions you were hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Had a valid license, no criminal record, open availability to work.   Answer Question

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas (Boston, MA).

Interview

I applied online and the process was pretty straightforward. received a phone call a few days later, apparently got an email later that said I wasn't accepted. For the most part not really worth it and a waste of time.

Securitas Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas (Greenville, SC).

Interview

It was simple q and a. Office is pretty organized. They tend to get straight to the point. The district manager for Greenville is a good guy. He listens well and will handle issues when they present themselves

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairmont, WV

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Securitas (Fairmont, WV) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a big waste of time, waste of my gas and time, was talking to a idiot. He should not even be the management. He don't even know what day it is and just is a bad person for company

Interview Questions

• What you like about company   1 Answer

Field Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Securitas (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

Very detailed phone interview plus a writing sample is necessary. A few questions including information about yourself and understanding of the position you applied for. Also giving more information about the given position. Other questions are easily answered and should be approached with an open mind, however having a simple answer is not what is best and should not be rendered as a response for any job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/a

Field Investigator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas in May 2017.

Interview

Applied on May 10th. Had a 30 min phone interview + a 30 min writing sample on May 17th. The writing sample asked, how do you manage your work responsibilities in your current role? The guy I interviewed with told me that he would sit down with his manager and look at a pool of applicants who went through the same process as me ( 30 min phone interview and writing sample). Most likely gave the job to the person with the highest qualifications.

Interview Questions

• How easy would it be for you to change your opinion of something?   Answer Question
    • Why would you make a good investigator?   Answer Question
    • When do you feel most comfortable at work?   Answer Question
    • Last question, is there anything I should know that would set you apart from other candidates?   Answer Question

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas.

Interview

The interview process depends on who you are getting interviewed by. I didn't get many questions but basic stuff and was having more of a conversation than anything. once I told the interviewer I knew about safety first and how to deal with people from my previous jobs and that I was open to work in the next city, she told me I was hired and I started signing my employment papers and took a drug test. After passing the drug test I was giving the days to come back for training.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Securitas.

Interview

It's great,they were polite and straight forward. I was informed more about the company and knew what I was for, I pass through the interview process with flying colors and was offered a job.