Select Energy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

1. Featured Interview

Technology Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Select Energy Services (Fort Smith, AR) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview process consisted of two interviews. One with HR, the other with the VP of Technology. The first interview asked basic IT questions, the second was more in-depth. The interviews only took around 30 - 45 minutes each to complete.

Interview Questions

• How to deploy a local domain controller. Whether I knew what the RAID configurations were.   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Keithville, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Select Energy Services (Keithville, LA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online 3 times at Indeed.com because the job description kept changing and they would re-post. After several weeks I finally got a call on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 for an interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me any questions. I was told that my resume told them everything they needed to know. They also told me that they had many applicants but had narrowed it down to 8 and then 3. They wanted me to fill out an application including a driver application so they could check my driving record in case they needed me to drive somewhere. I was told that the man's boss would be in on Friday and they would be making a decision. So I called Friday around 3 because I didn't want to have to worry all weekend. I was told that they were going to call Monday to let us know the decision. I never got a call one way or the other.   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Select Energy Services.

Interview

For me it was very convenient. I called contact information from a job board and was invited to come fill out and application. I arrived at the office, filled out an application. The Hiring Manager happened to still be in the office, I was interviewed and offered a position.

Shop Hand Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Select Energy Services (Morgantown, WV) in May 2015.

Interview

No formal interview. Showed up with a resume at the local shop. There was no particular opening they had available and I didn't expect to hear back. 2 weeks later I received a call from the field supervisor saying he'd be happy to offer me a job pending background check and physical.

Structural Welder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Select Energy Services (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2015.

Interview

It was honestly real brief not so much work out on the job u find your self standing so u have to find you things to do. When it was all said an done it wasn't as agonizing as I thought it would be going in to my first big welding interview they worked with me an all round gave me a chance with no experience so flintco is a great company ..

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frierson, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Select Energy Services (Frierson, LA) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview process was average. No difficult questions, they spoke more about them and what the company wants than asking what qualifications do you bring to table. Took 15 minutes. Hiring process was very chaotic. Supervisor spent all of 2 seconds with me on the first day. Knew when I walked through the door my first day that I made a mistake!

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, more talking about how they wanted to change.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Select Energy Services.

Interview

The first interview went well very informal and more informational and personality style interview he told me about the job and the scope and some of the benefits that the company has and the area of responsibility

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Angelo, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Select Energy Services (San Angelo, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Hired at job fair on the spot. Promised benefits, plenty of work, new trucks, night differential pay, bonuses, overtime, said it was a caring company. None of it was true. They lied to get drivers.

Interview Questions

• No questions. They were there to hire drivers. It was a cattle call.   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you call it an offer. They offered the same pay and benefits to everyone and hired anyone who came to the job fair it appeared. No negotiation. Hired at job fair to start right after drug test and background check. About one week later, went to work.

Safety Coordinator Interview

Interview

Not bad

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in salary?   1 Answer

does not pay enough

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Select Energy Services (Greeley, CO) in December 2013.

Interview

brief and hired right away asked some questions if i had some experience in the oil and gas industry. If i had experience with tanker trucks and how to load and unload.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Select Energy Services (Mansfield, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

the hiring process for select is pretty straight forward. you stop at their local office get an application fill it out and return it. then a 1 on 1 interview with the hiring manager. they are very straight forward and honest and therereally are not any hard questions.

if an offer is extended you will take a drug test and a physical. and start pretty quickly

Interview Questions

• there were no hard questions the hiring managers are not much differently minded than many of the candidates that they interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

there really was none they pay what they pay and thats that