Selectica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Selectica Interview Questions

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Selectica.

Interview

1st round screening, Apti, 2nd round panel interview, 3rd round Lead, 4th Manager and final HR. Mostly technical and behavioral question. Programs in C, Java, Algorithms. Check basics of testing. Test Cases, scenarios. Situational HR questions.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Selectica in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online for the job and received an e-mail from the Customer Service Manager. After scheduling a time for a phone interview, we did the first phone screen. I was told I would hear back for an in person interview, but I was never contacted. No follow up e-mail or phone call.

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Selectica.

Interview

Onsite meeting with all execs. Small company, single day. Company coming off negative financial results which was a focus on how you would overcome those conditions in a competitive situation

Interview Questions

• How can you sell into a highly competitive market from a small company vs the giant competitors?   Answer Question

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Selectica.

Interview

I was contacted by the director of Customer Services. We arranged a date/time for a phone interview. The day of the interview I received no call. That's ok, things happen, meetings come up so I just assumed it was a scheduling issue. I reached out via email to try and reschedule and never got a response.

Vice President Alliances Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Selectica (San Mateo, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Multi tiered cross departmental process. Very thorough process and fair. Phone interviews and inperson interview prior to visiting head quarters in San Mateo California. CEO interview was the weakest link in Selectica's process. its good for Selectica the Board tossed him out!

Interview Questions

• Tell me whom you have developed as a partner and how that partnership impacted revenue.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Interview

Great interview process.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Selectica (San Jose, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

First contact on the phone with the recruiter. Once you get past the recruiter, then you have a phone interview either with the hiring manager or the hiring recruiter.
    This interview is for about 30 minutes.
    If you make it past this stage, you'll be invited onsite to meet with 3-4 people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It all depends what kind of position you are interviewing for.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Odesa (Ukraine)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Selectica (Odesa (Ukraine)) in July 2013.

Interview

I found this position on job web site.
    I called to given number and had conversation with HR. She scheduled my interview on next day.
    Interview took about 1.5hr. There was QA Team Lead and Manager of QA Department.

Interview Questions

• If i will call your previous QA Lead or Manager, how do you think what they will tell me about you?   Answer Question