SemanticBits Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SemanticBits Interview Questions

Updated Dec 19, 2016

Interviews for Top Jobs at SemanticBits

IT Consultant Interview

Interview

It the phone conversation, the CTO started with pushing a propaganda speech. He told me they have like 20 senior developers as employees for about 15 years, and only 1 of them left during that time.
    It made me wonder - why would smart people invest 15 years of their time working for somebody instead of building their own assets and their own business? On of two things - either they are not that smart, or the CTO has inaccurate or outdated information.
    Next, the CTO was telling me about the hiring process, he told me it involves completing pro bono coding tasks remotely while sharing the screen with the company's staff.
    I told him - demanding somebody to share his screen it's rude, doesn't he understand it?
    It was basically the end of conversation. Sometimes it's good to pass on doing business with a delusional and condescending company with big attitude, such as SemanticsBits.

UI/Web Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SemanticBits in October 2015.

Interview

I applied thinking this was a full-time position, but SemanticBits explained right off the bat that it was a remote freelance position. I heard back from them one day after I sent my application. They had some legal concerns which we addressed in just one email and then we scheduled a call for the next day. They asked about my background, my process, technologies I use, my involvement in the projects I showcased in my portfolio and about my hourly rate.

I sort of ended up interviewing the interviewer towards the end, so I appreciated that he welcomed and answered all of my questions. I didn't get an instant offer, tho. He explain, however, that they are preparing for an influx of projects in the upcoming months and that they're interested in contacting me then. Will see.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with WordPress template customization?   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Interview

Talked with someone over the phone for a phone interview that was not too technical, just back ground information and experience, then an in person interview that was technical questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SemanticBits (Herndon, VA) in June 2009.

Interview

Tell me about yourself?

Interview Questions

• Can you backup the data?What type of backup's?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SemanticBits (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

There is a written test followed by 2 rounds of interviews and one coding round.The coding round was easy.They concentrate on your problem solving skills in the interview they ask everything java,dbms,ds,front end technologies...

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SemanticBits in May 2010.

Interview

They are strict