Seminole Electric Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Seminole Electric

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seminole Electric

Found 4 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seminole Electric (Tampa, FL)

Interview

Very straightforward. 1) Applied online 2) Phone screen with recruiter 3) Onsite visit to complete application, personality profile and skills test 4) panel interview 5) hiring manager called with offer

Interview Questions
  • They described core values that they seek as a company and asked for examples of situations where I demonstrated skills that aligned to those values.
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Seminole Electric (New York, NY)

Interview

One interview, basic question read from a documentary. Interviewed with three individual one of which ended up being my supervisor. Not so much technical question, more so an evaluation to see if I could fit in the culture.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seminole Electric (Tampa, FL) in Aug 2016

Interview

I went through 3 interviews the first two are phone interviews one from the recruiter asking basic questions on experience and education, second interview was also over the phone and its with a panel of interviewers asking questions based on your resume and knowledge of the position and the final interview is in person with a panel of managers and HR rep. asking you similar questions from the phone interview and overall knowledge of the power industry. The position i applied for was in operations so become familiar with the NERC standards not just your power theory.

Interview Questions
  • What is NERC and why do we use it ?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seminole Electric (Tampa, FL) in Feb 2016

Interview

GMAT 15 question quiz if j cannot come before f kind of questions. Then, resume questions that were normal. The interviewers seemed bored and not sure what they were looking for in a candidate.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email