Seneca Resorts & Casinos Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Seneca Resorts & Casinos

2.1

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niagara Falls, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Seneca Resorts & Casinos (Niagara Falls, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied through the Seneca Gaming Corp. website. Outreach Co-ordinator called about a week later to verify documentation and ask some screening questions. HR called to set up an interview ~2 weeks later. Once we connected the interview was scheduled within a week. Interview was about half experience/behavioral and half specific technical questions. Overall average difficulty. Interviewer was friendly and willing to answer questions despite time-constraint. Conditional offer extended within 2 weeks. Pre-employment incl. drug test (on-site) and ID badge photo took place 1 week after that, given 3 days to submit extensive background info./documentation and be fingerprinted for screening through State Police, FBI and RCMP; then a 3 week wait to be approved for a gaming license (told this might take up to 8 weeks). Orientation start date scheduled 2 weeks later. Application to offer: 9 wks; offer to start date: 6 wks; whole process: 15 weeks

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for the Seneca Niagara Casino?   1 Answer
    • How do you unlock a domain-level user account in Windows 7?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niagara Falls, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Seneca Resorts & Casinos (Niagara Falls, NY).

Interview

Lengthy process and alot of waiting inbetween steps. There was a phone interview, one on one interview with 2 different people. Then pre employment screening and a lengthy gaming license application that takes 3 to 6 weeks

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salamanca, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Seneca Resorts & Casinos (Salamanca, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

It was fairly laid back. You would go over your qualifications, work schedule, and then you would wait on the management group which is pretty casual. Management has a pretty good grasp on the hiring process and brings in quality candidates

Interview Questions

• How many days can you work? How long have you worked in food and beverage?   1 Answer

Table Games Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niagara Falls, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Seneca Resorts & Casinos (Niagara Falls, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Very simple. went to a job fair, filled out a form, completed a simle math test. 20 mins, in and out, and i was in a dealer school. However, with the dealer school and licensing process, it took 4 months to begin working

Table Games Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niagara Falls, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Seneca Resorts & Casinos (Niagara Falls, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Got call within couple of days after applying for the training program. When they call they said are you still interested as all employer do, after that they send online math problem that have to be done before the actual face-to-face interview. They just asked couple of things in interview but its plain and simple nothing complicated and hard.

Interview Questions

• Ability to work with numbers or how good is your math   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salamanca, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seneca Resorts & Casinos (Salamanca, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

slow and confusing. had to take a personality test. 10 key test, Excel test and 2 one on one interviews. tests were scored and the top scorer got the job. was not based on college or experience, solely on the test.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Seneca Resorts & Casinos.

Interview

I applied through the website and about 3 weeks later I received a call to set up an in-person interview for the following week. The interview was laid back but professional and informative.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Seneca Resorts & Casinos in September 2016.

Interview

First, i applied through to the website. A couple a days after, recruiter called me and ask a few quick, brief questions. They give me a feedback, maybe two weeks leter, and scheduled face to face interview. Interview was oridinary, with usual questions. Recruiter also, explained to me, a specific stuff , related with this job.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niagara Falls, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Seneca Resorts & Casinos (Niagara Falls, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

Applied to the position and someone in HR called me back within a day. She scheduled me in for an interview for the following day. The Department's manager interviewed me and I was hired by the end of the week.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Seneca Casinos and Resorts?   Answer Question

Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seneca Resorts & Casinos (Buffalo, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

very short, fast paced interview, it was a job fair at ECC they hired about everyone that was being interviewed. They were opening the new buffalo creek casino and needed as much new staff that they could get as soon as possible. I was excited to get a interview the same day I applied but after all was said and done the hrs I expected to work where not what I was scheduled and the training was very short and I was left at certain times not knowing exactly what was expected of me and where the supplies I needed was kept.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you past work experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

The wage was non negotiable