Sentinel Offender Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sentinel Offender Services

1.9

Equipment Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sentinel Offender Services (San Diego, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

Once you get a call from HR they will schedule you an interview with the manager for whatever office in your city. If you do a good job with the interview, you will get a call within a day. I got a call the following day with an offer letter.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sentinel Offender Services (Washington, DC) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process was calm and engaging it felt like a conversation and not an interrogation. Ultimately, I would say understanding the day to day objectives is critical. Also, the working environment may be something that one should inquire about as it varies.

Case Manager-Sentinel Offender Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sentinel Offender Services (Tacoma, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online on a Monday. I got called the same day asking if I was still interested in the position. I had a phone interview and on Wednesday I went to the office for an interview. On Thursday I got instructions on where to go for the drug screening, which I did on Friday morning. By Friday evening I received a phone call with the offer and started the following Monday. The process was quick and painless.

Interview Questions

• The majority of the questions focused on my ability to multi-task and deal with people. They questioned me about my testifying experience and organization skills. I felt comfortable right away and was confident that I got the job when I left.   Answer Question

Financial Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sentinel Offender Services (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a two to one ratio. It was very nerve wrecking but over all it was ok. After everything was said and done I asked questions about the company as well like -what was the turn over rate and how can I gain from working with the company.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about the company, tell us about yourself and what makes you unique?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sentinel Offender Services (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was looking for months for a new job, and searched many different web sites looking for jobs, I found and ad for this position, and sent in my Resumes. They called me a few weeks later, we had an interview, I took some online assessments, and got a job offer that day.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sentinel Offender Services.

Interview

I did not know if they was hiring, but I did know that they had a high turnover rate. I wanted to get some experience as a Probation officer so I walked my resume in and gave it to the Office Manager. I was called later that afternoon to schedule a interview. The interview mostly consisted of "Can you handle this? Can you type? and Will you report to work on time"? A few days later I receive and email from HR (which is located in California) with a link, requesting that I complete a online exam and directions to complete a drug screen near by where I lived. Once that was complete, I received an offer via email stating what my official start date would be and the standard 12.00 an hour pay. There was really know training, you learn as you go. And poof.... Just like that I was a Probation Officer.

Interview Questions

• There was a no difficult question.   2 Answers

Negotiation

There was no negotiating the pay.

Anonymous Employee in Douglasville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sentinel Offender Services (Douglasville, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

Walked in to the location and hand delivered my resume, called for a follow up and scheduled an interview with office manager. Asked a few general questions during the interview and then said then would call me.

Interview Questions

• Do I have a problem with working with inmates and visiting the jail frequently.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sentinel Offender Services (Atlanta, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

Not the best at all. It was so unprofessional and I felt like a fish in a tank. It was too personal and the manager was definitely checking me out.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the company?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sentinel Offender Services (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

Questions on how to handle job pressure and customer service scenarios. There was also questions on how well you can work in a call center setting. The interviewer just like to see how you handle yourself in a difficult situation and if you will be happy working in a call center that requires someone to sit in the same place for hours on end.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a difficult or irate customer. What happened? How did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no room for negotiation.

Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sentinel Offender Services (Irvine, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Applied on Monster.com, got a call from a manager and did a phone interview. Got called in to meet in person for another interview. Got the job and obtained a drug test.